Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 05:39 AM   #1
Censtudios
Blue Crab

Censtudios is on a distinguished road
Epith's Knight II Casting - Sign up now!

Hello everyone =)

It’s once again time to open the casting process to all you players out there. We are casting for the second installment of Epith’s Knight. If you haven’t seen the first installment, we suggest you watch it before you sign up for the sequel. Before I elaborate on the information, please be informed that this sign-up is open to ALL SERVERS of Outspark's Fiesta. The title "Epith's Knight" is merely a title, and does not restrict players from Teva, Bijou and Apoline from joining this project.

Here is some more information about this project itself.

To ensure that the casting process is fair and legitimate, all sign-up records are combined and the cast is randomly picked by the computer generator. We do this to ensure that there is no favoritism / cheating in the casting process and to give everyone an equal chance.

Because of previous instances in which one player would sign-up several times with each of his / her characters, we have now limited the sign up process to 1 character per player. You can choose any class or level range; we do not restrict roles based on looks or level. Spam-sign ups are not accepted and will be deleted off the database prior to the cast selection.

Because this project requires you to give us a few simple private details (e-mail, name and time zone) we declare that players below the age of 18 have asked for permission of parents or guardian by signing up to the project.

We do not share the roles available for this project, due to prior experience where players would demand a role in order for them to support the project. Do NOT sign up if you can NOT accept a role that is given to you.

After you have been selected as a cast member you will receive an e-mail with information about your role. This information is confidential and sharing it will conclude with the immediate dismissal of your addition to the cast.

Because this was requested, all sign-ups will receive a confirmation e-mail from Censtudios. This e-mail will give you a number and further instructions of what you can do with this number. If you have questions, you can always request more information or reply to a specific member of Censtudios.

We kindly ask that you read our official policy so you are informed about all Censtudios Rules and Regulations before you sign up for this project. You can read this information on our website: http://www.censtudios.com/tos.ces

First you need to decide what part of Epith Knight 2 you wish to sign up for.
We have both Acting as well as Voice Actor positions and depending on which one you choose, you will have a different sign-up process.

For voice actors:
- Record a 20 second voice clip of yourself talking a monologue / dialogue of your choice (this will be important so we can confirm your mic's quality)
- Make sure your use a file compression that is easy usable, such as .mp3, .wav, etc... and upload it on http://www.shareddirectory.com
- Go to the sign-up form and choose "Voice Actor" as your desired category.
- Fill in the other required information and submit.

For actors:
- Make an in-game screenshot of your character and what he/she would look like WITHOUT Cashshop items/costumes. Those items/costumes are time dependable and therefore your design will change once the item expires.
- Upload a recent screenshot in full resolution to a free image host such as tinypic.com.
- Go to the sign-up form and choose "Actor" as your desired category.
- Fill in the other required information and submit.

Note: You do NOT have to play on the Epith Server to participate for this project. It is open to all Servers!

~ Hookshot & Centrix

Censtudios team share this account

Old 01-28-2009, 05:51 AM   #2
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
I signed up.. When was it last week? good luck to everyone who signs up!

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 01-28-2009, 06:26 AM   #3
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
woot. want to try but so lazy to reinstall fiesta.....

says no cashshop items/costume but is my cat mask fine? Its a permanent and it makes me unique

Old 01-28-2009, 06:50 AM   #4
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
^ I asked them about this too. It's okay as long as you send a screenshot of both, but the one w/o cs is more important. Make a space inbetween the urls ^

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Old 01-29-2009, 05:47 AM   #5
Censtudios
Blue Crab

Originally Posted by cillia View Post
^ I asked them about this too. It's okay as long as you send a screenshot of both, but the one w/o cs is more important. Make a space inbetween the urls ^
yep

the reason we ask for non sc is because we need to know how your character looks like (face, hair, armor) and most cashshop items/costumes obstruct this (such as cat head, caps, etc)

we need to see how your base character looks like. cashshop isnt important during casting, it can always be arranged later when/if you get into the cast and we go shoot scenes.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
dorkiangel
Slime

In-Game Name: MilknCookie
Current Level: 28
Server: Epith
dorkiangel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dorkiangel
i wish i could but then i am jsut too low lvl to do it
Old 01-31-2009, 09:51 PM   #7
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

There aren't any lvl limits I'm pretty sure.

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Old 02-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
Censtudios
Blue Crab

Casting is over!

We have selected our actors.

To answer the above question: No. We have declined several higher leveled characters as well and accepted lvl 40's, and the other way around.

Ofcourse it makes sense that a lvl 3 doesnt make a lot of chance for a mainrole (especially for combat scenes), but we also picks sub/mini-roles and maybe he/she got accepted for that.

Closed Thread