Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-24-2007, 04:37 AM   #11
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation

Japan, Germany, Okinawa, Bahamas, Mexico (Reynosa, just across the Rio Grande), Mexico again - Cozumel (so different than Reynosa that it deserves to be listed as a separate country) and several U.S. states

(Texas, Missouri, Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Washington D.C., Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, California, Arizona, Louisiana, Florida)

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 05:36 AM   #12
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Stepped outside to explore the backyard once. Was pretty entertaining watching the laundry billow in the winds. Then, with my adventurous spirit all pumped up, went to check the mail. The journey from the backyard to the frontyard was difficult, as it involved solving these difficult puzzles set up by god knows who, where the aim was to twist some sort of "handle" to access the next room. Once getting to the mailbox (yes I miraculously managed to make it), I was confronted by a beast calling itself "the mailman." The beast was nay-high, had no legs and was transporting itself on some kind of foreign vehicle. I decided to go into the garage, get my harpoon and throw it at him with all my might. Afterwhich, the beast was slayed (only then did I realise it did indeed have legs), so I took its transportation unit to ride off into the sunset.

Here is a picture of the beast I slayed:

Though not visible in the picture, the beast also wore the nametag "chinhchinh" The man in the background ran to the beasts aid, screaming "why god, why." I do not know his identity.

Last edited by Dynamics; 08-24-2007 at 08:45 AM..
Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 05:50 AM   #13
Kamilah
Bored Imp

Kamilah is on a distinguished road
Lol..... >.> Dynamics is our mailman now? o.O;

At least until someone slays the beast again. >]
Old 08-24-2007, 06:42 AM   #14
NavMan
Tomb Fox

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Navv
Current Level: 1000000000000
NavMan will become famous soon enoughNavMan will become famous soon enough
Been to Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore.

Within Australia, I've been to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and some of the little country towns in between.

NavMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:25 AM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
@Dynanub:

I was thoroughly enjoying reading about your journey, but the last bit makes me build up the hatred I have for you. Grr... why me! WHY! Chinh fits the role much better. Dx
Old 08-24-2007, 08:48 AM   #16
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

OI.

Anyway, the only country other than Australia that I've set foot on is Vietnam.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:53 AM   #17
aesthetic
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Dream
aesthetic is on a distinguished road
countries:
hong kong, usa, canada, japan, taiwan, indonesia, china.

states:
nevada, california, arizona, utah, new mex., texas, oklahoma, arkansas (saw a hurricane here O.O), mississippi, tennessee, georgia, florida, south carolina, north carolina, virginia, delaware, maryland, new jersey, new york, pennsylvania, vermont.
~.~" drove across the US. FUN FUN?!?!?! no.

[Dream] - [Teva] - [3x]
Reached lv30 on 9.11 o.o

Last edited by aesthetic; 08-24-2007 at 08:55 AM..
aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 09:18 AM   #18
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
China. Other than the food, it sucked.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 03:13 PM   #19
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
O_O
That's where my SN comes from.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 03:26 PM   #20
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fullback1719 View Post
I have been to different states in the U.S but never been out of country, yet.
Dude -- the rest of the world is so amazing!

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
You guys suck.
USA: Texas, Louisian, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, Oklahome, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Arizona
Other countries: Mexico, Canada, truly exotic lol.
What part of Mexico did u get to see?

Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
O_O
What have you seen claw?

Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Japan, Germany, Okinawa, Bahamas, Mexico (Reynosa, just across the Rio Grande), Mexico again - Cozumel (so different than Reynosa that it deserves to be listed as a separate country) and several U.S. states

(Texas, Missouri, Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Washington D.C., Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, California, Arizona, Louisiana, Florida)
Nice, this list is what is up. You should visit the Yucatan penninsula one day, such amazing places, pyramids and such things, the islands are beautiful. Cancun is eh.. it's there too i guess.

Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
Stepped outside to explore the backyard once. Was pretty entertaining watching the laundry billow in the winds. Then, with my adventurous spirit all pumped up, went to check the mail. The journey from the backyard to the frontyard was difficult, as it involved solving these difficult puzzles set up by god knows who, where the aim was to twist some sort of "handle" to access the next room. Once getting to the mailbox (yes I miraculously managed to make it), I was confronted by a beast calling itself "the mailman." The beast was nay-high, had no legs and was transporting itself on some kind of foreign vehicle. I decided to go into the garage, get my harpoon and throw it at him with all my might. Afterwhich, the beast was slayed (only then did I realise it did indeed have legs), so I took its transportation unit to ride off into the sunset.

Here is a picture of the beast I slayed:
Though not visible in the picture, the beast also wore the nametag "chinhchinh" The man in the background ran to the beasts aid, screaming "why god, why." I do not know his identity.

Originally Posted by Kamilah View Post
Lol..... >.> Dynamics is our mailman now? o.O;
At least until someone slays the beast again. >]
Where have you been Kam?

Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
China. Other than the food, it sucked.
o.O Nothing at all interesting there? I kinda wanted to go to china at somepoint.

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
That's where my SN comes from.
What language do they speak there? o.O

Last edited by Meteo; 08-24-2007 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Left out a response
Meteo is offline   Reply With Quote