Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
Sandandstone
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Sandandstone
Current Level: 59
Server: Apoline... LONG LIVE APO's!
Sandandstone is on a distinguished road
Say it isint So

I had a long seperation from Fiesta... from November 2007-Well... 2 weeks ago, and when i came back i played for a few days and never saw GM Steam once... which was incredibly odd because i was constantly shouting random things at Steam everyday when i saw him... so i decided to see what was up... i proceeded to post a thread on the forum asking if anyone had seen Steam latley... only to be hit with the shock of learning that Steam got fired from Fiesta... i know im a little late about finding out about this, but were people as sad and outraged when they found out about Steam as i was? All the GMs we have left suck... and never answer questions i have... Steam always answered my questions no matter how assanine the questions were... not Cretz is a GM... hes better then the other GMs we have... but they they all still pale in comparison to the GM Steam was... Ive asked for more details about what happened to Steam, but the players i ask dunno, and GMs ignore me... can i get some closure to this issue?
Old 08-12-2008, 12:39 AM   #2
Kreain
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Kreain
Current Level: 70
Server: Teva
Kreain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kreain
Steam = Fired

oops didnt read all xD
Old 08-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #3
Sandandstone
Hero Slime

Originally Posted by Kreain View Post
Steam = Fired

oops didnt read all xD
you are so not helping to ease the pain TT.TT
Old 08-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
There was some speculation that he was 'let go' because of un-GMlike behavior. Allegations of favoritism, player complaints and such. Don't know much about it myself other than that.

Yup, kinda a furor when he left.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:54 AM   #5
Sandandstone
Hero Slime

All GMs have their favorites though... people of Apoline know [GM]Cretz (still getting used to the fact hes not a CSR anymore) has a favorite person... Seras... but i still dont like the fact Steam is gone... im going to miss his weird yet witty quotes.. i remember once he said
"Duct tape Is Like The Force, It Has A Light Side And Dark Side, And Holds The Universe Together" we will forever miss your witty remarks...
Old 08-12-2008, 01:05 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Keke yeah, i thought he was nice, he kept us updated here on FiestaFan... was around at odd hrs of the day helping us fix Teva LOL

and he mingled with us and talked trash in MoS which was hilarious...

but oh well, what can u do... you often find good people moving onto better jobs... so... its all good~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-12-2008, 01:08 AM   #7
Sandandstone
Hero Slime

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Keke yeah, i thought he was nice, he kept us updated here on FiestaFan... was around at odd hrs of the day helping us fix Teva LOL

and he mingled with us and talked trash in MoS which was hilarious...

but oh well, what can u do... you often find good people moving onto better jobs... so... its all good~
well i dont think all is good... but i guess ill have to learn to move on... since complaining wont get Steam back... but Damnit! i tried... how often do teh GMs check the Fiesta Fan forums?
Old 08-12-2008, 01:25 AM   #8
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Unless there is concrete evidence he was fired there is no good speculating something like this.

The only way you will ever find out the truth is if he ends up saying what happened. You could ask him yourself but there is no sure way you will get an answer from him.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:26 AM   #9
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Sandandstone View Post
well i dont think all is good... but i guess ill have to learn to move on... since complaining wont get Steam back... but Damnit! i tried... how often do teh GMs check the Fiesta Fan forums?
Once in three months if were lucky.

I think you'd have a better chance at reaching them in the arcade.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:26 AM   #10
Sandandstone
Hero Slime

Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Unless there is concrete evidence he was fired there is no good speculating something like this.

The only way you will ever find out the truth is if he ends up saying what happened. You could ask him yourself but there is no sure way you will get an answer from him.
He still plays fiesta?
Closed Thread