Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #21
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876

Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
This is pretty amazing. I think someone at Outspark (named CSR_Joker) is puffing the magic dragon.

One.

Oh, wait?

And...

Wow.

Outspark is... Pruh-tarded.
That makes me...

Yeah...

>.>;

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:34 AM   #22
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello everyone,

Outspark continues to confuse us

From our point of view the situation has not changed. It is really strange that Outspark is stating something without consulting us, but it seems that they do not want to give your chars away, denying a transfer though it is technically possible, and keeping you until you suddenly wake up and are banned. I would be happy if we had reached an agreement yet, but it seems Outspark is just ignoring the legal situation for now, not even replying to mails recently.

We have been open with you from the beginning on the legal situation and I am sorry I cannot give you more detailed infos yet. Please be patient...

Regards,
Alpha
wow wow wow.. i hear accusations there~

just because it's "techincally possible" doesnt mean outspark has it do it... why give your account info away so easily when they could try negociate and keep users in their community (all these ppl complaining about wanting to play with their frds..?)

if Outspark just sold your account coz Alpha said so, then there's really no chance of you playing on Outspark server... (you dont think u can log into BOTH outspark and Gamigo game server, did you?)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:00 AM   #23
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
Ahmm hessah i think u are hoping for the impossible: Unless outspark makes an 180° turn, there is no chance in heaven that the total block will not happen.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:04 AM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hasnt PROXY been screaming all over the forum?!?!

they IP block... people "find alternatives"... but the account is still with outspark.. you can still possibly get in... even if you have to move countries

but if they sold the account to Gamigo... no proxy is gonna help ya!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-09-2008, 02:37 AM   #25
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
wow wow wow.. i hear accusations there~

just because it's "techincally possible" doesnt mean outspark has it do it... why give your account info away so easily when they could try negociate and keep users in their community (all these ppl complaining about wanting to play with their frds..?)

if Outspark just sold your account coz Alpha said so, then there's really no chance of you playing on Outspark server... (you dont think u can log into BOTH outspark and Gamigo game server, did you?)
The thing is that Outspark hasn't really hasn't done anything to negotiate. Seems to be the opposite... You should read some of what's on the Fiesta EU forum. Almost none of what CSR_Joker is saying is true.

Outspark wouldn't sell the info, just give it to them. What Outspark did (letting people out of North America play) really wasn't legal in the first place. They only have licenses for the US, Mexico, and Canada.

IMO what Outspark is doing is trying to make Gamigo look like the "bad guys". Trying to make it seem like Gamigo just wants you to start over and that Outspark is trying to let you stay. (Don't forget to buy Sparkcash!) It makes sense that a company would want to keep as much profit as possible, and keep as many users as possible, but I've never seen a company try as hard as Outspark is...
Old 07-09-2008, 02:50 AM   #26
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
So automatically, everything Gamigo is saying is true and everything Outspark says is not?

The thing is we do not know what is being said behind closed doors.

The thing is the GMs are not behind those closed doors.
They report what is told to them.
The higher ups in Outspark is telling them what is what. The GMs simply relay the info to us.

If you were a new company, you would do what you could to piss off the customers of your biggest competitor to get them to leave that company and go with you........ all while making it look like you were innocent.

The fact is, greedy or not, (and I am not saying Outsparks is. They are a business. Businesses are built to make money. Plain and simple.) they do want to keep their players and I am sure they are doing what it takes to keep those players.

Everyone was screaming about how could Outspark ban us. now everyone is complaining because Outspark is trying to keep them?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 07-09-2008 at 02:55 AM..
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:53 AM   #27
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Simply said, we cannot truly know what is the truth and what is not, what is twisted or presented in a better light, what is blown out of proportion and what is utter fabrication.

Screw it all,

I Just Play

/Rof
/Manz
/lvra
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:57 AM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
IMO what Outspark is doing is trying to make Gamigo look like the "bad guys". Trying to make it seem like Gamigo just wants you to start over and that Outspark is trying to let you stay. (Don't forget to buy Sparkcash!) It makes sense that a company would want to keep as much profit as possible, and keep as many users as possible, but I've never seen a company try as hard as Outspark is...
what's wrong with trying to keep players (and profits)?

isnt that what all you guys want? to be playing on the same server as your friends?

and really... have we seen Outspark's contract / licencing agreement? Do we know what their relationship is like with the developers? Do we really know if Outspark has not been negociating? Outspark said they never got anything from Gamigo, how do you know that Gamigo really has something something to be negociated?

We don't know all the nitty gritty stuff...

EDIT: eh.. i totally missed Ziviwix's post from yesterday @_@ but my opinion still stands LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 07-09-2008 at 04:34 AM..
Old 07-09-2008, 07:04 AM   #29
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
wtf be4 was a problem with getting blocked, now people want it.
I'm confused, leave the kids(gamigo n outspark) alone and just play

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Villi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #30
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
There is nothing wrong in doing some profit. But there are methods who either illegal or morally objectable. Not keeping your buiness contract is illegal for example, lying and trying to give a competitioner a bad reputation is morally objectable.

And i actually can understand gamigo position. Beacuse i had the same experience of outspark acting just like that, if thinks dont go there way.

Last edited by MaxOff; 07-09-2008 at 10:05 PM..
MaxOff is offline   Reply With Quote