Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #1
LadyChel
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Shackalacka
Server: Apoline
LadyChel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to LadyChel
(Apoline) Basic Prices

I'm new to Fiesta and would like to know how much some of the basics sell for. I've looked at quite a few vendors but there's a large price range for everything. If there's a site that lists some basic prices let me know. If not, how much does stuff go for such as Tier 1 hp potions, sp potions, Tier 1 elrue, shield scrolls, power scrolls, mentality scrolls, copper ore, old dusts, torn leather, beast leather, Roumen scrolls, Elderine scrolls, etc....I'm really new at this : /.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Depends if your buying or selling. Here are how much I like to sell some of those things for:

T1 HP Potions: 70c
T1 SP Potions: 70c
Shield Scrolls: 175c
Power Scrolls: 200c
Mentality/Vitality Scrolls: 250c
Copper Ore: get back to you on this one
Old Dusts: 10-20c
Torn Leather: 10-20c
Beast Leather: 10-20c
Summoned Beast Leather: 20-40c
Roumen Scrolls: 1.5s
Elderine Scrolls: 2s
Elrues: Really depends. They used to be around 70-90c but they've really shot up to anyway from 100c-300c.

That's how much I would sell those things for to a vendor. Anything higher is, of course, better.

And for buying, low is of course better.

I think I bought lots of Old Dusts for 6c when I was working on T1 Stone Production. Just make sure you set up your shop in the right place!

Hope this is helpful!
Old 07-19-2008, 09:39 PM   #3
LadyChel
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Shackalacka
Server: Apoline
LadyChel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to LadyChel
Thank you! I think once I play Fiesta a little more, I'll become more familiar with all the prices, but for now this was extremely helpful . I'm too used to World of Warcraft where you can look up an item and everyone's prices are listed :P.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
And it changes a lot too! >_<

Like when I was seling Elrues, if I priced them over 100c, I would have a hard time selling them so I always priced them at 90c. And now... =/
Closed Thread