Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-24-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
Heiji
Speedy Slime

Heiji is on a distinguished road
Hi Guys! I ish new here x3

Hello fellow Fiestians! I am new here, but I had been using Fiesta wiki for a while now (It helped me get to lvl77 over summer real fast x3)
So Dozo yoroshiku ne, minna xD

P/s: I noticed the cute smileys =O

Heiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Hey and welcome to FF!

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
Heiji
Speedy Slime

Thanks xD
I decided to post in blue from now on (Just as I did on the OS site forums)
And OMG! I never knew this site offers forum events too =O
More chances to get myself a mount since I NEVER had sc xG
-drools-
Old 10-08-2011, 12:14 AM   #4
Negateck
Mushroom

Negateck is on a distinguished road
Hi im new too
Im new to fiesta(sorta) and just wanted to say hi im kinda lost though. what is the fastest way to level a mage (currently 21) to lvl 41? please reply
Negateck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
Heiji
Speedy Slime

Sorry for the late reply ><''
Well, you just need to know how to operate a mage decently with minimal deaths.. Here's a quote from my reply to another thread. It basically teach you how to fight as a mage properly and avoid meaningless deaths..
Originally Posted by Heiji View Post
Calm down.. while it's true mages below lvl 65 is rather hard to level, it is not impossible. Here's a tip to use a mage efficiently: RUN whenever possible.. here's what I do at low levels.

Ice blast them and hope the slow debuff worked, run, magic missle, run, fire bolt, run, magic missile, run, lightning bolt while running, magic missile, run, ice bolt, run... (DO NOT use ice blast after you got the monster on your tail, just ice bolt will do, unless you're sure you can handle 2-3 hits)

That's pretty much it.. even if you get hit once or twice, use a stone immediately after being hit (just in case the next strike kills you) Just keep it up and try not to depend too much on skills with cast time (Fire ball and low level magic blast) coz they will decrease distance between you and the monster.. After you're lvl 65, you get the kitable magic blast (like lightning bolt and lightning blast, it can be used while running) so you shouldn't have any problem anymore until lvl 80+, where the monster's speed can catch up to you.. So save money for speed scrolls..
Also, you need to know which quests to save and which quests to keep doing (repeatable quests) Basically, you keep doing repeatable quests whenever possible, and get the quests from the non-repeatable quests but DON'T DO THEM unless your quest log is full. Save them for the times when you hit the few levels that doesn't have any repeatable quests. That's what I did, and I didn't need to grind at the abyss at all until my current level (lvl 77)

Check for repeatable quests here: http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/index....ls_61_to_80%29

Last edited by Heiji; 10-08-2011 at 03:57 PM..