Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 05:08 AM   #31
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

I tried the game, its very buggy and the graphics are disappointing, its also a grinder, but there are some kinks that make it stand out a little. (very little)

Starting off, the tutorial was kinda uninformative to me. It explained how to use skills and the combos and thats pretty much it. It did not explain at all skill points or how the stat point system worked which bothered me because i did not know power increased bow damage until lvl 16..

Combo system at first seems like a gimmick really, melee characters have to do very basic combos (xxzx) or (czxx) in order to gain Khan points. Its extremely necessary for melee players to learn their combos because it helps reduce attack delay. Khan points are basically like rage points in Wow or SRO that allow you you use more powerful skills. Archers and mages get khan points by just using thier spells/skill attacks. Instead of combos they get to string thier skill attacks togther....(i think..) The combo system alone though helps slow down any future botting atleast.

What they've done that kinda worries me later on is that they divided the 2 nations specifically into Milenia nation (All fighters and archers) and Rain (Mages and healers) I dont know how the pvp will go exactly, but it seems like they will be points where the 2 nations will be at war with each other. With nations so DRAMATICALLY different, the war will most likely completely go in one nations favor...

The upgrading is really another gimmick but atleast its different, and not so completely luck based.

For me the game was fun for a while and the community seems friendly atm. The gameplay is a heavy grinder though and most quests are literally hunting and gathering. I haven;t gotten too far later in the game. But eh it doesn't look to bright.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 07-22-2007 at 05:13 AM..
Old 07-22-2007, 07:40 AM   #32
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road
Archers are the clerics on Millena. Both sides are pretty balanced in what I've seen. If you can get a group of 6 slayers going against any monster, that monster is probably dead before the people can get off a 2nd hit