Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
ownagingowns
Mushroom

ownagingowns is on a distinguished road
job changes? and other things

i hav some questions. I'm a lvl 7 mage and i hav some questions for what i have to do in the future. when im lvl 10, is there a job change? and if there is, what do i hav to do. Also, for my skills, i hav 1 in magic missile, ice bolt, fire bolt and lightning. What should i do l8r cuz i wont kno what to put in when i reach the lvls and hav the money. thnx
Old 01-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by ownagingowns View Post
i hav some questions. I'm a lvl 7 mage and i hav some questions for what i have to do in the future. when im lvl 10, is there a job change? and if there is, what do i hav to do. Also, for my skills, i hav 1 in magic missile, ice bolt, fire bolt and lightning. What should i do l8r cuz i wont kno what to put in when i reach the lvls and hav the money. thnx
Your job change does not come until level 20. We have a guide in the Wiki that can help you with that when you get there.
The skills are really up to you. I know that a lot of people put cooldown on Magic Missile, because that is going to be your best friend through-out. It depends on what you are looking for out of your Mage. Yosei has a good guide in here for mages to save SP. I personally go for fast and damge.
What type of mage are you looking to build?
Do you want to be good at PvP, simply a support DD? Tell us more of what you are looknig for and we can help you with the build and skills.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread