Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 02:53 AM   #11
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road

Nice. Now colour it!! :3
Old 12-01-2007, 02:57 AM   #12
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Omie, I tried to draw using your toturial :/, it looks better than my drawing, but still couldn't draw as good as you D:

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-01-2007, 05:13 AM   #13
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Oooooo, so pretty!
How do you draw so well with a tablet!? I only colour with mine >.>

Btw, those hands remind me of Elfen Lied. -shudders- watched that at 3 am and vowed to never watch it again.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:20 AM   #14
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

viasta, it takes practice x3 Just keep trying and practicing!

and omg I love elfen lied D: SPLAT!

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-01-2007, 12:59 PM   #15
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
People say that the first two episodes of elfen lied are like gory and blood and killing and sticking pens in people's hearts etc. but the rest is good :3
As you can see, I never got over the gory part.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #16
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
People say that the first two episodes of elfen lied are like gory and blood and killing and sticking pens in people's hearts etc. but the rest is good :3
As you can see, I never got over the gory part.
trust me, it's not just the first two. There's more. xD I don't recommend it to everyone because of that fact, but those who can stomach it usually love it. as do I.

On topic, O-mie, I am going to molest you.

Wait, that's not on topic... x3
Old 12-02-2007, 02:38 AM   #17
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
;o I LOVE ELFEN LIEEEEEEEEEEED. Just cover ur eyes at the head-ripping parts. XD

AND YEEPHEE! I finally finished my d.gray-man drawing. 2 girls + paint + outlining = 1 month of crazy work. I would've used photoshop now instead of real paint but my dad still refused to give me a tablet. ;<
Old 12-02-2007, 02:56 AM   #18
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Zucchini View Post
;o I LOVE ELFEN LIEEEEEEEEEEED. Just cover ur eyes at the head-ripping parts. XD

AND YEEPHEE! I finally finished my d.gray-man drawing. 2 girls + paint + outlining = 1 month of crazy work. I would've used photoshop now instead of real paint but my dad still refused to give me a tablet. ;<
Now show.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:57 AM   #19
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
Now show.
Agreed.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:16 AM   #20
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

I think I'll wait until I'm older to watch Elfen Lied ^^"
Take pity on a poor middle schooler~

Looks like everyone can do crazy stuff with photoshop O____o Where d'ya learn all those techniques?
Closed Thread