Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
xkev
Mushroom

In-Game Name: beastkev
Current Level: cleric 18
Server: epith
xkev is on a distinguished road
inventory prob

my invintory bagg is full and so is my storage how do i get more space in my inventory bag
Old 02-11-2009, 12:57 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Inventory Crisis! Most people have that problem.

1. Created 2nd / 3rd / 4th character, and move things into those characters. Storage are shared between the four characters on the same account.

2. This involved some Cash. Buy an old bag / Small Box / Iron Case.

Old Bag - 695 CS (7 Days) or 1745 CS (30 Days). Add 1 page of inventory for your character. I use the 7 Days one, I put all the scrolls that i normally use into the 3rd page, then let the bag expire, and i can still use the scrolls one at a time (put it on hotkey) from the expired page. You can't add to the page, but you can still take use from it.

Small box - Add an extra page to your storage. Works similar to Old Bag.

Iron Case - 12,495 CS. A permanent item that opens up 3rd and 4th page of your inventory for your character.

3. Create a guild (need 300s). Each guild has a two page guild storage. It's designed for the Academy, but some people use it as extra space. (Though, I don't think this is quite worth it yet at low levels).

I suggest to create more characters and move the not-so-often used items to those characters.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

In-Game Name: Sir_Jacob
Current Level: 7x
Server: Epith
Sir_Jacob is on a distinguished road
xD its a pack rat! I what my fellow Isyan has said is true. I personally got an iron case (the permanant extra 2 slots) and hardly ever run out of room on me ever, and that's with carrying around return scrolls, buff scrolls, stones, and my gear I will be using soon.

Also...have you ever heard of selling stuff? xD if you've filled up your inventory AND your storage, it sounds like you either: (A) dont know how to sell or (B) have found nothing but godly junk forever and have filled up everything. xD if its (A) then go to the NPC and sell the junk. You dont need to keep everything with you, lol. If its (B) then just open up a shop and sell the stuff to other characters and make a lot of money. Godly gear sells well.

Oh, another option you can do is, if you dont know, you can always learn alchemy skills. I dont know if you already have, but if your storage and inventory were full of materials for stuff, you could easily clear it out by just learning how to comp stuff (although that starts out with just mushrooms and copper, so it takes a while to get high enough...) or something like scrolls or stones.

That's my two cents worse, so now I need to go find where I put the two cents. hope that solves your problem ;D

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Princess_Wolf 5x Mage (Sister's)
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Closed Thread