Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
deadilus
Slime

deadilus is on a distinguished road
Kingdom Quest troubles

every time i try to join a kingdom quest it says "cannot find the Kingdom Quest" why is this, and every time a new one is ready to recruit it dissapears from the list. any help??? thank you ^.^
Old 04-09-2008, 12:20 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
There's a little clock on the KQ window. Make sure you match that with the Recruit Time. You may need to scroll down to find the corresponding KQ. This is usually the common trouble because some people don't know that it starts at certain times only every 2 hours.

The reason why the Recruiting ones disappear is most likely it's had enough members joining and went to the top of the list and is in progress. If it's not any of these... then you may have a little glitch. Try PMing a CSR at the official forums and see what they can do for you.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:26 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Often, you get the message "cannot find kingdom quest" when the room you've selected has not started... (may have clicked slightly too early)

When a room starts recruiting, and then enough members have joined the KQ, the room usually skips to the top of the list with "In Progress" in status..

If you're sure it disappeared, PM a CSR as Loveless suggested.

Popular Kingdom Quest rooms usually only takes 1-2 seconds to fill up, so you have to be quick when trying to participate.

I usually stares at the clock, when the clock ticks over to the min (say a KQ was suppose to start at 7.06, and the clock just turned 7.06), move ur eyes over the the status column, as soon as it says "Recruiting" click on participate.

Clicking before it says "Recruiting" will give you the "Cannot Find" notice. Clicking after the room has been filled should give you the "too many participate" notice.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-09-2008, 12:33 AM   #4
deadilus
Slime

deadilus is on a distinguished road
ya it just sorta dissapears, it doesn't even appear at the top of the list saying in progress. thanks for the help though, i am going to PM a CSR now
Old 04-09-2008, 04:03 AM   #5
Dezza
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Dezza
Current Level: 55/Archer, 35/Cleric, 15/Mage
Server: Bijou [EU]
Dezza will become famous soon enough
It also seems that the KQ window only updates once a second

My key to getting into KQ's is to go to a quiet part of Elderine (the corner near the MT gate usually works), turn on character hide, select the KQ I want to join, watch the clock.

As soon as the clock goes to the correct time, I hold down on the participate button, as soon as it goes to recruiting I release.

This *normally* gets me in, but not always.

Last edited by Dezza; 04-09-2008 at 04:03 AM.. Reason: typo
Closed Thread