Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 03:52 AM   #1
RegalJohnston
Hero Slime

RegalJohnston is on a distinguished road
This is driving me insaaaane!!!!

REGAL JOHNSTON- UNITED KINGDOM, england.

ok...

(please bare in mind that all the while through loads of glitchy annoying stupid stuff has been happening to the enth degree)

firstly i had a S*ITLOAD of trouble trying to download mabinogi, spent about 7 hours trying to figure out a way to play it, but to no avail...

then i gave up. so i tried to download a different game, FIESTA ONLINE!!!!! firstly i downloaded the outspark version which wouldn't work as i am in the UK!!! so i uninstalled that when i realised i needed the gamigo version instead... so tried to download that, i think i went wrong at this part:

i was given a this list to start my download from, and i clicked on number 5 "gamigo". when the download finished it was all german text so i thought to myself "FUUUUUUUUUU****c*k*IIIING HEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!" OMG OG OMG WHHGYYYHWYHWYHY!!!?!?!?!?!?

1. Server: Gamershell

2. Server: Atomicgamer

3. Server: Onrpg.com

4. Server: RapidGames

5. Server: gamigo

6.Server: Filefront

i would post this on the uk fiesta forum BUT everytime i register an account with this forum it doesn't send out a varification email, and without this i can't authenticate my account, and can't post on the uk forum. GAY!

somebody please help me... which server should i choose to download from? please... somebody.... ANYBODY?!?!?! HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPP!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?! IS ANYBODY OUT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE?!?!?! IS ANYBODY READING THIS?!?!?!?! I AM GOING CRAZY OVER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THE INTERNET AGAINST ME?!?!?!?!

regal johnston out...

(ps. i wrote a less crazy message than this but when i clicked post it went to 'page not found' and i had to rewrite the whole thing. MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 03:57 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I read this..

I do believe there's an English Gamigo version out there... Coz some of the people from that server use this forum too, and they didn't say anything about it being German...

But.. I don't play that version so I'm not 100% sure. I hope someone else can help you here.

Btw did you check your junk mail folder for your email verification?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-14-2009, 03:59 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I don't think it matters which server you choose to download from. It's like giving you different links that leads you to download the same client, but each download link is hosted but a different website.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:01 AM   #4
RegalJohnston
Hero Slime

RegalJohnston is on a distinguished road
no i didn't, but i have now... thanks for the thought.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:08 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
did you download your client from this site:

http://fiesta-online.gamigo.com/download/

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #6
balkena2096
Slime

balkena2096 is on a distinguished road
Download it from Outspark.com instead! That is where i got mine from.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by balkena2096 View Post
Download it from Outspark.com instead! That is where i got mine from.
He's from the UK, so he can't play on Outspark's version. He said that in the first post. Do keep up.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
joshbl56
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: Toasty_Cleric, Toasty_Fighter, Toasty_Mage, Toasty_Trickster, Toasty_Tanker
Current Level: 60, 32, 36, 20, 1
Server: Bijou
joshbl56 has disabled reputation
He has to go here to download and play Fiesta Online for UK:

http://fiesta-online.gamigo.com/download/

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Yes I read this..

I do believe there's an English Gamigo version out there... Coz some of the people from that server use this forum too, and they didn't say anything about it being German...

But.. I don't play that version so I'm not 100% sure. I hope someone else can help you here.

Btw did you check your junk mail folder for your email verification?
Gamigo's version isn't german, Fiesta Welten is the german version (its on the front page of the wiki o.O)
Closed Thread