Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #11
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Hmm this is a two edged blade. Because most people will turn to flaming if they are as angry as I think people will get. It's a good way to vent some of the anger people have,but you must remember not everyone is going to have self control.

About the spam I hope you actually moderate the spam, not like on other topics.

Hope it works out though.
We have discussed all these issues and we plan to watch this section very very closely. If there is any hint of flaming we will edit it and close the thread. The person will automatically be infracted. We posted the infraction warning and that is the only warning we will give. We opened this section to give our members a place to vent their frustrations. This CAN be done without naming names. It is simple - put a fake name for the person's real name, do not give details about the person/guild so that readers can identify who you are talking about, or simply leave names out of it.

Spam messages will be dealt with as we see necessary.

But, hopefully everyone will be respectable to what we are trying to do and the environment we are trying to give our members. If members start to abuse this section, it can be deleted as easily as it was created. I would hope that all of our members can appreciate our efforts and remain respectable of our guidelines and rules.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #12
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
IMO, opening this section is like letting a kid play with matches near dynamite.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:36 PM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
can i just clarify... i thought this section's post does count.. if post counts it means no spamming automatically isnt it?!

or is it just this stickied thread that post counts and other sections doesnt??

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:26 PM   #14
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
No spaming anywhere in this section, stickied or not. Post counts do count, therefore we will be monitoring spam. If it gets out of hand, we can make post counts not count and then it won't matter. But, for right now we wanted to let posts count, because this is a version of Fiesta General, it is just dedicated to rants and frustrations.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 02-13-2008, 12:38 AM   #15
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
It is possible to rant without being so RAWR about it... if need be, I will make a sample rant.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:57 AM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
We will be heavily moderating this thread. We can guarantee you that. We might even close some threads if it looks like it's gonna turn into flames. You might even end up calling us a bit tight sooner or later when we start moderating threads that might turn into flames. xD

Believe me, we wouldn't want flaming in any part of FiestaFan as much as you do.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:16 AM   #17
walnut
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: walnut
Current Level: 4X
Server: epith
walnut is on a distinguished road
errr what's "flaming" exactly?

I know a chicken who's scared of you,
scared of you,
scared of you.
he might scratch your face off.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:32 AM   #18
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by walnut View Post
errr what's "flaming" exactly?
Flaming is when you provoke a "fight" with another member. For example, name calling, racial slurs, personal insults, etc.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #19
walnut
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: walnut
Current Level: 4X
Server: epith
walnut is on a distinguished road
ahhhh flaming=taunting i see thank you

scared of you,
scared of you.
he might scratch your face off.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #20
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Had a bad day on Fiesta? Ticked off that someone trained you? Upset the latest update is running a little late? Come let it out here. But before you do.. we have a few rules you MUST go by when posting.

1. Change all names or keep it confidential. We don't want to hear "Argh that Lady_Loki is getting on my nerves!!! She's trained me 5 times!" Instead.. find a name that isn't on there like "Argh that Brock Sampson is getting on my nerves!!" Get it?
2. No hinting either! Like "That one guild that most of the mods are in is a bunch of idiots!"
3. No threats in ANY way!
4. Don't flame.. yes, you can rant without flaming, it is possible.
BUMPING this to REMIND people of ONE of the FEW rules that this forum does have.

Closed Thread