Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Tower of Izyel

I got d/c when I tried to log on once after maintenance but after I got on after trying again, FOM didn't lag and there was barely anyone there. Earlier that day I was not able to find anyone to go for the iron golem but for some reason I found a really good party to go with.. no lag whatsoever. I was actually up to go on after the patch. That was the first thing that made me happy.
The second thing was that we went in...a 49 archer (who pt me, thanks chester5), a 40something fighter, and 2 level 41 clerics (one being me and other I believe was level 41). Also, there was a level 47 cleric (which I'll talk about later).
So we went up the castle and got to the iron golem. We planned it out, and eventually the fighter ran in front with a cleric, and the archer ran in back with me. We tried to stop every floor to take some of its HP and then ran when the summons came. We kept dying and our other cleric saved us ^_^. It kept gaining HP and I thought we were never gonna win. Eventually we decided to stop on the floor, spam heal the fighter and let the archer shoot on his own, w/o healing. Again, most of us died and we had to fight the golem again, after it regained health -.-
The level 47 cleric was turning in a quest (originally we thought it was a fighter cuz it said "F" but later it turned out it was a cleric) and joined us on the last floor. He gave us all buffs which was definitely a life saver. We finally won and got the item. Unfortunately there were no blue drops, but at least we finished it. That was my best run in ToI.
Now a question...I wasn't really paying attention to it b/c I just wanted to keep everyone alive. If the golem summons a few times and it regains full health, will it resummon (during the same points, like 1/2 hp or w/e) again? I don't think it did but I'm not 100% sure.
Some may think that this is nbd because many people make it to the top, but I felt that we did a really good job
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:48 PM   #2
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
No, they only summon one time, so if you go through all of the summons, then it regains it's health, you will not need to deal with the spawns again.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:12 AM   #3
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yup, also, grate! Finished mine at 42 lol... Had a helpful lvl 50 tank lol...
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #4
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Originally Posted by Helion View Post
No, they only summon one time, so if you go through all of the summons, then it regains it's health, you will not need to deal with the spawns again.
Ok thanks!
Old 12-31-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 View Post
Yup, also, grate! Finished mine at 42 lol... Had a helpful lvl 50 tank lol...
Nice lol. You know how there's the list of pt members w/ health and everything on the left side of screen? (This is a run in the tower I did yesterday).One person was bugged so the hp on the side wasn't accurate...I rely on that to click and heal too but he died because it was glitched and I died too (being the only cleric in the party). Later I got a /w from one person left in the tower, and they killed the iron golem props for them...the archer was 41 and fighter was 43 or 44.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:58 PM   #6
Dood078
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: dood079
Current Level: 62
Dood078 is on a distinguished road
Yeah back when i was 49 i did it with a fighter she was majorly buffed and had all +9 gear me and her pwned all the way to golem in which i died and came back with an archer who beasted with a lot of dps so we one and some how she tanked till i got all the way back up the tower and im still a little lost on how but oh well best ToI in the world for me lol

Dood078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:54 AM   #7
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

wow, shes rich... i may lvl fast, but cause its my first, i am VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
Old 01-02-2011, 03:22 AM   #8
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

wow, shes rich... i may lvl fast, but cause its my first, i am VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
Lol not poorer than me XD
Old 01-02-2011, 08:07 AM   #9
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

o rly? how much do u have? I spent 1g on a titanic MACE of bellow knight so it was wasted... TT... not reading the title of weapons ftl...
Old 01-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #10
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

o rly? how much do u have? I spent 1g on a titanic MACE of bellow knight so it was wasted... TT... not reading the title of weapons ftl...
XD 300s at the beginning of yesterday, the made about 100s? Lol I set up vendor with stones and pots near blacksmith...t2 elrue for 4.5s and xir for 16s apparently were good prices...I like to look through all the vendors in the area before buying or setting up shop. I saw someone w/ elrue t2 5s and xir 18 so I went a bit under to get sales And I shouted it too. Then a mage w/ me and asked if I had hp pots left then I met her after my pvp kq and gave them to her for 10s. Most money I've made in a while:P soo... 16x5=90, +10s+9s...Haha nvm mors like 109s