VI. THE QUIZ
VII. THE ANSWERS
There are many players who wonder about what job they should take. I will do my best to post the pros and cons of each job, and there will be a little quiz at the end of my guide to help out those who can't decide what job to play.
Fighters are up close and in your face style character. They as a group have high damage and high defense. If you like to be in the action this will most likely be the class for you.
Fighters have 2 styles of play. Tank (Damage Taker) and DD (Damage Dealer).
A Tank Build would focus on End (Defense, HP, and Shield Defense) primary. Spirit (SP, Critical, M. Defense) and or Dexterity (Aim and Evasion) secondary.
A DD Build would focus on Strength (Damage) primary. Spirit (SP, Critical, M. Defense) and or Dexterity (Aim and Evasion) secondary.
IMPORTANT: Fighters pros/cons are divide into two sections, the DD (damage dealer) and the tank (damage taker) section.
- Average damage.
- Has the highest defense (if you go full END).
- Plays an important role in a party, which is tanking.
- Has the most HP.
- While tanking a boss, they will need to continuously cast snearing kick to keep the aggro of the boss because the monster will most likely attack the other damage dealers since they do more damage than the tank.
- Have the least SP.
- Have to buy a sword and a shield,which will cost more money then just an axe like the DD.
- Deals more damage than the tank.
- Has the highest HP, after the tank, of course.
- Has less defense than the tank (because they use a 2-handed weapon and therefore can't use a shield, and also because they normally don't go full END).
- Takes more damage than the tank in pvp.
- Has the least SP.
Mages are the "Damage" class. They use Range and hit hard. Mages also have high debuffs in the later levels. If you like to hit hard and fast while something tires to run to you a Mage might be the class for you.
Note: I'm not a "pro" mage player, so perhaps I may miss some points in this section. If I do, please tell me what I should have put.
- The highest damage of all class.
- Has the highest SP.
- Has great AoE skills.
- Great at PvP at higher levels due to their debuff skills.
- Has the LOWEST defense of all class.
- Has the LOWEST HP of all class.
- Can get 1H-KO by a boss if nobody tanks it.
Clerics, everybody loves the clerics. The clerics are the healers. They will save your life more times then you can count. Clerics also are the buffing class in the game. Clerics are not damage dealers normally but they do take a beating very well. They also are the keystone to any good group. If you like to help others a Cleric might just be the class for you.
- Can heal.
- Plays one of the MOST important role in a party, which is healing and reviving.
- Got an acceptable amount of defense.
- Can tank.
- Average SP and HP.
- Can cast helpful buff to the party, especially the one they get at level 11 (the one that increase damage and defense).
- Can get pressured by the fighters if they are losing too much hp while fighting.
- Most of the people will think that clerics are only made for healing, which is totally false.
- Can get the blame if the KQ fails or if some people in the party dies.
- Does not have any AoE skills.
- Get some aggro when using heal.
- Deal low damage.
- Not really good at PvP in general.
- Doesn't have ranged skills.
Archers are the hit and run class of the game. Archers do less damage per hit but they have a wide range of skills that can be used while running away from the enemy. Archers are very good pullers and kiters. If you like to attack from afar and keep attack while you run away from the enemy, then an Archer might suit you best.
- Has aggro reducing skills
- Has the most DoT (damage over time) skills.
- Has average HP and SP.
- Has the highest accuracy and evasion.
- Has the most run and cast skills (great for kiting).
- Deals moderately high damage.
- Best solo AOE.
- Has the 2nd lowest defense.
- DoT skills does not stack with other archers skills.
IMPORTANT:By using spark cash or highly empowered green or blue equips, some of the cons of a class can be eliminated.
Ok, go get a paper and a pen before doing this quiz, so you can write your answers down.
- If you see a monster, what will you do?
a) Attack it directly to do the most damage possible before it reaches your party.
b) Use skills to lead it to your parties tank.
c) Get in front of it so that you take the damage while your party members attack it from afar.
d) Wait for your parties tank to tank it, then you help your party members to stay alive.
- What is the most important to you while fighting a monster?
a) Attack the monster with my strongest skills to eliminate it fast.
b) Help organize the other monsters aggro with some skills.
c) Protecting my party members by taking all the damage.
d) Make sure that everyone's health is high.
- What do you prefer?
a) Grinding alone in a place with many monsters.
b) Grinding alone in a big place with enough monsters.
c) Grinding in a big party.
d) Grinding in a little party and healing my party members.
- Which of these things means the most to you?
d) All of the above.
- Which of these things means the most to you?(I know, it looks like it is the 4th question again...)
a) Doing the most damage before dying.
b) Organizing the fights.
c) Staying alive the longest.
d) Helping me and the others staying alive.
Most a): The best job for you is either mage or fighter (DDer). If you are STILL struggling to know which of these 2 jobs are best for you, then be a fighter (DDer) if you like to be a melee fighter and a mage if you like long range.
Most b): The best job for you is the archer, which is (I think), a job with cool skills.
Most c): The best job for you is a fighter (tank), or a cleric (damage build).
Most d): The best job for you is a support cleric, definitely.
- Gandalfa82,who helped with the jobs introduction.
- To Lirange, who helped out with the introduction.
- To Hessah, who helped with some pros and cons.
- To BlaaaaaaaaH,who helped me out with grammar correction and some pros and cons.
- To ThievingSix, who also help out with grammar correction.
- To FiestaFan, the fiesta forum that helped me a lot.
- To Ons On Soft, the creators of Fiesta.
- To Outsparks, the US distributors of Fiesta