Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 01:19 AM   #1
irroc29
King Crab

In-Game Name: Sagarra; Koira
Current Level: 7x; 5x
Server: Epith!
irroc29 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to irroc29 Send a message via MSN to irroc29 Send a message via Skype™ to irroc29
[Epith] Halloween Party!

{Not sure if this is where this should go, but I don't know where else to put, so move it to the proper location if this is wrong}

When?
November 14, 2008 @ 8PM Pacific

What?
I. The Uh-Mazing Race!
II. Trade Me Please!?
III. Search for Mr. and Mrs. Epith!

Miscellanious
I. Faq
II. Donation/Volunteer Information
III. Forms

*All times, locations, rules, and prizes are subject to change*

Old 10-28-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
irroc29
King Crab

Send a message via AIM to irroc29 Send a message via MSN to irroc29 Send a message via Skype™ to irroc29
The Uh-Mazing Race

Prize: Gold, undecided

1. Form a team with 5 members. Each team must have a level 1 team member, regardless of the class. The other 4 members may be of any level and class.

2. Each team must register! You can do so by signing up here or sending my a PM. Failure to register, is tantamount to ineligibility to receive the rewards. See the following posts for a reservation form.

3. Come up with a team name or I will think of one for you. >:]

4. The Maps included in the race will be the following: Forest of Mist, Dark Passage II, Concealed Prison 1.

5. The teams must assemble in OX Field by the event time, 8:15pm (Fiesta Time) and notify me of their presence. Failing to do so will count as a disqualification.

6. The race will start when I shout the starting phrase: "Epith is the best!" Starting before this point will obviously count in a disqualification of your entire team.

7. You will have to search for gatekeepers in the maps mentioned. Don't worry, the gatekeepers as their name implies, will be standing near the gates so you will not be wandering around the map aimlessly. However each map, have one, two or more gates, you have to find out which one.

7b. AS to who the gatekeepers will be that you will look for, I will announce just before the race starts which is why you have to be in the OX Field before the race.

8. When you find a gatekeeper, all members of the team have to align themselves and pose with the same emote(salute, greet, sit, charge.. etc.) of the gatekeeper. Take a screenshot, of each gatekeeper. All members must be in correct emotes and be visible in the screenshot. The gatekeeper must also be seen in the screenshot.

9. Collect the correct number of screenshots of each checkpoint, then upload it and post in THIS thread.

10. Whisper me in game "Epith is indeed the best!", and return to OX Field and wait for the others.

11. If you are the first team to post the correct number of screenshots, You win.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:20 AM   #3
irroc29
King Crab

Trade Me Please?!

Prize: 3g

1. It is similar to "Bring Me" game.

2. There will be 5 rounds with one item per round. The name of the item and the quantity required will be announced.

3. Get the required item and look for me in Elderine. I won't be hiding don't worry.

4. Dance and say: "Trick or Treat"

5. Trade me, and if I approve the trade request, meaning you got it correctly, you will win instantly.

6. If you work with a team, only one person will be able to trade and one person will receive the prize. I will not be responsible if more than one person does not receive a prize.

7. You do not need to RSVP to this event, I will shout in Elderine after the Uh-Mazing race. Don't worry, I will shout the items until a winner is announced.

8. Items could include scrolls, materials, weapons, or armor and the item needed will be given in the form of a riddle.

First Round - 150s
Second Round - 350s
Third Round - 500s
Fourth Round -750s
Fifth Round - 1g 250s

Only one winner per round.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:20 AM   #4
irroc29
King Crab

Search for Mr. And Ms. Epith!

Prize: Gold, undecided

1. Be yourself as much as you can.

2. Proceed to OX Field.

3. Two judges will be chosen for this event, one judge for the Mr. Bijou (female of course) and another for Ms. Bijou (male of course).

4. During the event, I will be asking 5 questions.
Question 1-3 shall merit 2 points each.
Question 4 shall merit 3 points.
Question 5 shall merit 5 points.

5. The questions would test the participants personality, a bit of intelligence and a hint of their creativity.

6. The judges would choose the best answer for each question. The participant with the most number of points at the end will win! Wee!

7. This event is strictly opinion, if you don't like it, I'm sorry.

8. In case of a tie, one question will be asked and a vote taken on the best answer.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #5
irroc29
King Crab

Faq

1. I will post these questions as they come.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #6
irroc29
King Crab

Donation/Volunteer Information

Donations!
What am I looking for?
I am looking for Epith users who would be willing to help me finance this event! No, you don't have to fork over 5 gold, but every silver counts!
Also, other materials are accepted. I am looking for return scrolls, tier 2&3 scrolls, rare mats, and other awards you think might be good for the events above.

How can I donate?
You can post here! I would prefer a PM to keep your information private. I will set up a time and day that suits your availability. I'll meet with you and hopefully then we can set up a trade. =)

All donations are welcome!

Volunteer!
Who am I looking for?
Three Gatekeepers!
1. Busterinabox
2. Cpt_AmazingII
3. Apply!

Mr. Epith Judge
1. Barbiee

Ms. Epith Judge
1. Apply!

*Judges and gatekeepers must be trustworthy. If a team is caught attempting to party or whisper a gatekeeper, the team will be disqualified and the gatekeepers will be disqualified from all events. (Please do not cheat!) Mr. Epith judge will be a female and Ms. Epith judge will be male to judge how well the genders present themselves...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #7
irroc29
King Crab

Forms

You MUST rsvp for the Uh-Mazing Race!
Team Name:
Team Members: (please use the names that will present)
Levels:
Classes:

*remember you must have a level 1 account (can be from any server)

Please fill out this form if you would like to volunteer!
In-game Name:
Event Name: (name of the event you would like to volunteer for)
Level:
Class:

*I ask your level and class to see if you will be in harm on any of the maps. Please, if you volunteer, be online 15 minutes prior to the event. If you volunteer for any of the events, you may participate and/or volunteer for another event.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #8
irroc29
King Crab

All rules and prizes are subject to change!

Thanks to:

Weeeeee, thanks Cpt_AmazingII for your donations.
And thank you Cherushi for the helpful tips and ideas. =)

More Information
can be found here!

Closed Thread