Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 12:44 PM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Difference between Spider and Robo KQ....

... is just, wow.

I mean, the people in it though. Well, I've only done one spider KQ recently and several robo's, but still. Wow.

In robo, when people don't have a cleric, people will ask/scream/yell/whine for one and make the biggest ruckus ever (me included lmao, only within reasonable terms of course). Also, people like to talk in Robo. The chatter never ends. Usually it's all noob talk but it gives me something to read while waiting.

In spider, it's dead quiet. My party had 3 clerics. I clicked on several people, many did not have party buffs. No one said anything. I left my party and said that I'm an available cleric now, and if there's a party without a cleric, please invite me. No one invited me. So I went around clicking the cleric-less people and tried to invite them but they were all in a party. I even whispered someone going "are you sure you don't need a party".

In the end I found an archer that had no party and he was happy that I joined him. We duo'ed the rest and I am glad I did because he took aggro like it was no tomorrow. I liked that he took aggro though because it gave me something to do. 8D

I dunno, it's weird. People are so quiet/cool in Spider, I actually kinda prefer Robo. It's probably the difference in levels, but didn't think the difference would be this dramatic.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
It could be just the crowd you're with...

i dont recall spider being that dead quiet.. but then i dont read any chat anyway so many i dont notice if they'r quiet or not...

and people ahve 8 hearts so i guess its not as essential to have a cleric (in fact some of them think that they get better exp without a cleric)

but it's unusual that they dont want a cleric even when there's one offering herself.. kekeke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-28-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I agree with Hessah.

And I don't (read that as "can't") read all the chatter because as I have put my cleric on hiatus I discovered that it doesn't matter my class, if I get busy with the chat and chatter I die - on the upside, at least everyone else doesn't die because they were relying on me (OMG! Just ask Spirit how many times she has to summons my 4X fighter back out to the werebears these days).

But I do think the extra hearts make people less paranoid about not having a cleric attached to their hip.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 09-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Hm... I guess so? Though when I did Spider there was chatter inbetween and made sure each had a Cleric. .__. But luckily I was still in a group with competent players... in the last levels of Spider I was away for like a week and all those players capped and it was the newer 'generation'. That's when I had to grab a Cleric and make my own party cause I knew I was going to be the one tanking.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:12 PM   #5
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Sigh.. it's just nature, for most, the higher lvl u are the more serious u get D= I'm lvl 67, its not THAT high but its around the lvl ppl start to get serious-ish and mean, but I'm not, and now whenever I try to cheer people up, they get all mad and stuff it annoys me T.T
Old 09-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
No, not serious... some tend to lose brain cells after trying to get the cap in 2-3 days. They especially lose the part where they store common sense and respect... and just overall friendliness. Some are fortunate enough to keep it, most aren't.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:04 PM   #7
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
I shee I shee... ur explanation makes more sense... XD
Old 09-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Ohh I see. I forgot about the eight hearts in general.

Good to see that Spider KQ people (the group I was in anyway) didn't even both GS. This guy just started running himself with the GS. I didn't realise until he did 1 lap around the room, LOL.

Then later on another person started running and half the group ran with him LOL.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:46 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL it sounds like u've got a group of people that's done GS a thousand times and they're only there for the materials, not the kills LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-30-2008, 10:10 AM   #10
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
AI NID GS KILL EET NAO!

I know what you mean. I accidentaly said something about wanting halloween costumes in normal chat while in Spider (was supposed to be in guild chat) and nobdy responded to that, or me saying that it was supposed to go in guild chat (usually you got like "fail" or something). Also my party (4 archers and 1 cleric) were very focussed on getting as much exp as possible (okay I did get 5%+ from it) pulling away robbers and ultras from the rest of the group (and I cannot tank 3 robbers at the same time lol).