Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 04:45 AM   #1
Sinto
Skeleton

In-Game Name: Sinto
Current Level: 80. And staying there.
Server: Teva
Sinto is on a distinguished road
More annoying than a random "BUFF PLZZ"

Okay, I hate it the most when someone enters my guild and just leaves without saying a word. They had their reasons. Okay, fine. HOWEVER...

I had this friend that's been coming in and out of my guild. First was "quitting", then "taking a break". Me and my guild decided to forgive him again and again. But soon, we all were really annoyed with it. AND THEN he leaves again to join his friend's guild. So we were like "SCREW IT. Not inviting him" But somehow, we had kind hearts and decided to invite him back again one more time.

Well, as we expected it, he left us to join his friends guild again. And somehow my guild thinks that we were just being used.

But that's not all about him.

My girlfriend, which had been one of his closest friend ever, helped him a lot in the past. And had always been there for him. But whenever he has a crush on someone, my girlfriend advices him not to go for that someone as she found out her true personality. But did he listen? NO. He suffered a heartbreak after that. My girlfriend told me that she felt sad for him. But I just told her that he got what he deserved.

I expected him to be mature, and that he'll learn his lesson. But once he fell for another girl, he ONCE AGAIN ignored my girlfriend's advice. Sigh. And here I thought that people would actually be smarter since they're older than me. But hey, I guess it's the other way round these few days.

My GOD I feel like bribing Death to bring suffer to those kind of people. They think that they are helping themselves, but instead they're hurting the people around them.

:| *just wants to get this off my chest*.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:51 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Age =/= Maturity. You'd EXPECT someone older to be more mature, but quite frankly enough, that equation doesn't apply to everyone...

Don't you hate the feeling of being used, when you use your heart to help them, and they turn around and take everything for granted.

Well, at least you can feel better by knowing that you guys are the kind one. Those who use their friends, will lose their friends sooner or later.

His relationships with "bad girls" is probably his karma for stuffinga round with his friends.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-03-2008, 04:55 AM   #3
Sinto
Skeleton

In-Game Name: Sinto
Current Level: 80. And staying there.
Server: Teva
Sinto is on a distinguished road
:| *sigh*. I used to think that older people are more wiser.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:56 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I use to think that too.

But i've been proven wrong several times. -sigh-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-03-2008, 05:13 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Wisdom does not come with age but with experience.

That's one of my pet peeves too. People who quit/go inactive without a word some had begged to join... yeah... wahtever lol. D<
Old 10-03-2008, 05:53 AM   #6
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Age =/= Maturity. You'd EXPECT someone older to be more mature, but quite frankly enough, that equation doesn't apply to everyone...
Explaining why you thought I was 13. o.O

@Sinto: glad you had it out of your chest. You guys are way too nice. Personally, I would just give him a warning. If he didn't listen and let the girl toy with his heart, it'd be his problem after that. Because: I did warn him.

-------------------------------------------------
Closed Thread