Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
When you see a high levelled cleric in MD

you'd think GOODIES!! T2 buffs! Level 59-60! She must know what to do!!

WRRRRROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

I met two high levelled clerics in my MDs. One is 59 the other is 60. They. don't. heal. Okay the level 60 one occasionally heals but she'll heal like 1 minute later. So if you were getting hit by a mob you'd pretty much die.

Then I just did an MD KQ, level 59 cleric in my party. The only cleric in the KQ. I was like yay at first. But wait. Hey! She doesn't heal! No wait. She does. But she heals herself. Wth! Everyone was telling her to heal, but she doesn't say anything. She just heals herself. I died later on, she walked right past me. If she had to go heal the tank, sure, I'll use a heart. But sif she'll heal other people.

I said "worst cleric ever" in front of her. Yuh, I don't care if she doesn't rev me after that, not that she will anyway. She later says "sorry I am drawing and playing at the same time ^-^". Uhhhhhh WHY? She thinks it's cool too. She makes all these terrible happy faces at the same time. She would say aloud "-goes off to eat-" "-goes to draw-" cos it probably pisses off all of us. None of us replied her though. Half way through she's like "LOL I'm the only cleric". uhhhhhh grats on crossing the finish line.

Then at the end, SUDDENLY ANOTHER CLERIC POPS UP! Where the hell this cleric have been I have no clue. She rev'd and healed though. Would've helped if she was there throughout the KQ >__>" Then that non-healing cleric died and she's like "REV PLS". lololol. I told the cleric not to rev her but too bad she rev'd her in the end. Boo.

But srsly. Why do people join KQs and go afk? Or go do other things?

Hell, I guess if I understand why they do that then that makes me an asshole too.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:11 AM   #2
Plunger
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Plunger, Plumber
Current Level: 58, 41
Plunger has disabled reputation
Gah I hate clerics like that...and the little faces they do too act cute makes you wanna go rawr and football kick them into a pile of orcs. *Takes deep breath*

Thanks for the awesome siggy Loveless!
Old 10-02-2008, 12:56 PM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Plunger View Post
Gah I hate clerics like that...and the little faces they do too act cute makes you wanna go rawr and football kick them into a pile of orcs. *Takes deep breath*
Damn straight.

And then I'll laugh like that doggy in your avatar.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
-sigh- It's not limited to high levels.

Remember people high level doesn't always equal better player.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:54 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah true.. there are many times where i went into robo and a lvl 40 cleric sux, while a lvl 33 cleric was awesome...

i thought hving extra 7 levels.. or extra 10-20 levels would make them more experience in how to play their claracter...

how wrong could i be.......

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-03-2008, 12:13 AM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
High levels just seem better cause they have higher leveled skills that seem to make up for the 'delay'.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
Plunger
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Plunger, Plumber
Current Level: 58, 41
Plunger has disabled reputation
I bet they got P lvled

Thanks for the awesome siggy Loveless!
Old 10-03-2008, 04:32 AM   #8
Sinto
Skeleton

In-Game Name: Sinto
Current Level: 80. And staying there.
Sinto is on a distinguished road
LOL. What makes a person that's annoying already MORE annoying, is that they act stupid, and act cute, and act as if the world is revolving around them. :|
Old 10-03-2008, 01:41 PM   #9
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
Bad cleric D:

Unfortunately some people will always be noobs =/
Old 10-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
taylor
Mushroom

In-Game Name: taylorA
Current Level: 47
taylor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to taylor
[b]this Msg Only Apply To Cleric Who Is Selfish And Dun Like Healing[/b]
Acually it the attitude of the player.... if he/she wan to chose cleric then they must know they got to heal, nowsaday very very hard to find cleric who can heal their own party. they dun care and jus wan to save pot and stone. while the rest of the people just spam their stone and pot like crazy ..... it like 1/40 chances of getting a good cleric. they tink they can fight not just healing oni... but a good cleric must be the one who know how to protect his/her party without dieing if possible, if not dun choose cleric if they like to attack then go take fighter instead. tank until u die oso no one will say u are not a good fighter. that why in the later part cleric got a skill call sacrifice ( when die party member health auto recover)... if the cleric cant do this then can jus go and eaten up by the MD for Dinner.....

but one thing is that some player in he game always take them for granted in the end , good cleric oso become bad cleric, that why i always got the courtesy to thank them back.
Closed Thread