Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
+10 Item Enhancement

First off, I do not claim these ideas as my own. I'm simply facilitating discussion of this topic from the OS forums to FF.

Recently, there's been much discussion on the Outspark Fourms regarding item enhancement of weapons or equipment going beyond +9. According to the pictures and information below, it is now possible to advance to +10.

Currently, successful +10 enhancement can be evoked only through the use of lucky and/or blessed stones. One of the inherent attributes of these stones, which is exceptionally rare, results in an items enhancement increasing by 2 *(info from omega_cloud9)*. For example, if you enhance a +8 axe with blessed or lucky stones, there is a very small chance that it could increase its level by 2, with +10 enhancement being the result.

Also, the recent post by Straega on the maintenance recap further corroborates the fact that +10 enhancement has been successfully brought about.

This information is highly debatable, so please don't take this as a definitive source. Again, I'm merely stimulating discussion of the topic on FF.

***UPDATE***
Please bear with me, the graphics below are acting strange in imageshack...

While perusing Fiesta Online K.O., I happened to come across a couple of interesting tidbits. See below

This tidbit from the third update on Fiesta Online.net yet again confirms the existence of +10 and apparently it has been around for quite sometime. It explains, albeit in a very confusing manner, the method whereby stage 10 enhancement can occur.

Here is a picture of the Karis stone as an item

Lastly, I've come across what may be the very first picture of +10 items. They look pretty beastly, right?

Last edited by Kitager; 07-18-2009 at 05:10 AM.. Reason: Information Update
Kitager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
ILiGhTI
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: ILiGhTI, IDaRkI, ICeAseLeSsI, INoXioUsI
Current Level: 36, 26, 26, 3x (=P)
Server: Teh-Vah
ILiGhTI is on a distinguished road
i think it would be amazing to have one of those o.o
too bad i'm as broke as a.... well i'm poor =]
Old 07-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
cheesewarrior
Mushroom

cheesewarrior is on a distinguished road
its not possible yet on the americian fiesa it has, but you can on the korean i think
cheesewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
pigspark
Baby Werebear

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Ultimious, Soul_Aimer
Current Level: 51
Server: apoline
pigspark is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pigspark Send a message via Yahoo to pigspark
lol k and are they releasing a new class?

pigspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #5
Lirange
Bad Kid

yes pigspark, they are releasing a new class called thief, we weren't suppose to tell you, its top secret, so don't tell anyone, and stop asking about it or we might get in trouble

and about +10's, i see no problem with it, though the prices of lucky and blessed (insert stone here) will go up, but you'd have to be rich anyways to try to get a +10. And whats the dmg difference between a +9 and +10? And is there a screenie of what it looks like?

that looks really nice
Old 07-17-2009, 06:06 AM   #6
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Last I heard of it, we aren't supposed to have the actual +10s yet, the actual stone to take it from +9 to +10 isn't in the OS version yet. There are instances however of people attaining a +10 with use of a lucky stone and bypassing +9 and going from +8 to +10.

This however crashes your game and you have to contact a GM to remove the item and make it +9.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
_Xexal_
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Xexal
Current Level: 80.
Server: Epith o.o
_Xexal_ is on a distinguished road
yeah
yeah i heard that too, its some stone with a weird ass name XD forgot were i heard it actually. welll it brings the +9 enhanced item to +10 and as i'd expect when they do release said stone it will be costy o_e
Xexal: where am i? Remi: Hello Xexal welcome to fiesta! *blah blah blah* go talk to healer julia. Xexal: What!? why? i dont wanna go talk to some midget! why dont u!?! Remi: *Repeats*. Xexal: *sigh* Damn MMO's -.- fine i'll go talk to the midget. Healer Julia in the distance: WHO THE F*** KEEPS SAYING IM A MIDGET!!*angry* >:[

Xexal:*sweat drop* ._. *sigh*... X3 sorry for da long signature <3
<Xexal of epith>
Temperary master of Forever Lost <3
server: Epith
_Xexal_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #8
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Xexal
yeah i heard that too, its some stone with a weird ass name XD forgot were i heard it actually. welll it brings the +9 enhanced item to +10 and as i'd expect when they do release said stone it will be costy o_e
I've heard that the first stone is called either karis or keris, one or the other.

Originally Posted by Ivramire
Last I heard of it, we aren't supposed to have the actual +10s yet, the actual stone to take it from +9 to +10 isn't in the OS version yet. There are instances however of people attaining a +10 with use of a lucky stone and bypassing +9 and going from +8 to +10.

This however crashes your game and you have to contact a GM to remove the item and make it +9
I beleive that this issue was resolved in the last patch, although I have heard that it still crashes. A guy on the OS thread on +10 has confirmed that at least 6 people on Teva have have gone past +9.

But yea, the stones for it aren't in the OS version
Old 07-18-2009, 02:46 AM   #9
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Very interesting. i have heard much the same, prolly from the same sources. im on teva, gotta keep a lookout for anyone carring a black.
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:04 AM   #10
direking
Speedy Slime

direking is on a distinguished road
+10 item enhancement!!!!!
that's awesome!

how much would it cost?!?!

well, i believe there are some rules of enhancement, but the +10 is really really really rare!
direking is offline   Reply With Quote