Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 02:11 AM   #1
Matataro
King Crab

In-Game Name: Matataro
Current Level: 5X
Server: Epith
Matataro is on a distinguished road
[Epith] Matataro's Mining Service Copper

Epith] Matataro's Mining Service Copper/Silver
Hello fiestians, I'm Matataro lvl 47 fighter on Epith server under the same username, I'm currently mining and selling to select customers in bulk (minimum 200 copper/silver per order) for Copper LQ and Silver LQ (I'll do normal and HQ too on request but prefer LQ) to anyone willing to buy.

The more often you buy and the higher amnts you buy the greater discount I'll give you.

*EDIT*
I an currently selling copper lq in Elderine at coordinates F4 selling copper lq for 100c each, so a stack of 50 will be 5s, if you plan on buying more than 2 stacks (100 copper lq) or more post on here and I'll cut you a deal for paying less; which is beneficial for both of us.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #2
Matataro
King Crab

In-Game Name: Matataro
Current Level: 5X
Server: Epith
Matataro is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Matataro View Post
Epith] Matataro's Mining Service Copper/Silver
Hello fiestians, I'm Matataro lvl 47 fighter on Epith server under the same username, I'm currently mining and selling to select customers in bulk (minimum 200 copper/silver per order) for Copper LQ and Silver LQ (I'll do normal and HQ too on request but prefer LQ) to anyone willing to buy.

The more often you buy and the higher amnts you buy the greater discount I'll give you.

*EDIT*
I an currently selling copper lq in Elderine at coordinates F4 selling copper lq for 100c each, so a stack of 50 will be 5s, if you plan on buying more than 2 stacks (100 copper lq) or more post on here and I'll cut you a deal for paying less; which is beneficial for both of us.
Hey Hey Hey Buy my copper, /w me anytime or msg me on this forum!