Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #81
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice

I am not entering abyss ever again.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:53 PM   #82
Laurilea
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Laurilea
Current Level: 5X
Server: Apoline
Laurilea is on a distinguished road
Last night I took my lvl 29 cleric, 73% to 30, to the 30 abyss. A 4X player was standing at the gate and would kill me when I would get in. The player was telling us that we were too low level and didnt belong there. Seeing as I am almost 30 I didnt think that was an issue for me. It wasnt like I was going into the 40 abyss to grind (which was pointed out to this character that being 4x, he didnt belong there, either). This player kept killing everyone that came in the gate, laughing that he was costing us so much experience. I saw my % go down to 67 and I got mad. I called in my Academy Master who is level 88 to help me out. He kept killing the bully over and over but it only made the bully laugh because he has Teva and wasnt losing points. The change just made bullies more powerful. The bully has nothing to lose because he can afford to buy Teva but the ones of us who are truly trying to play an honest game are picked on.

I liked the care bear game and that is why I chose Fiesta. Now I am rethinking. This has turned Fiesta into all the other cut-throat games that I turned down for the kinder, gentler Fiesta. I spend my fair amount in the cash shop and am really sad that now I have to buy Teva (which I dont like because I really want to level honestly) just to keep from being knocked all the way back to the beginning of a level due to the abyss level changes.
Laurilea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #83
ToonMatt
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: ToonMatt{}ToonMatty{}Kotka
Current Level: 6x{}5x{}2x
Server: Epith
ToonMatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ToonMatt Send a message via MSN to ToonMatt Send a message via Yahoo to ToonMatt
I aggre with everyone on this abyss stuff. I was in the old 3x abyss on my fighter lastnight (lvl 39) and watched as this lvl 4x fighter came in and ran up to another 3x fighter and shroom killed him. So i stood there for about 10 mins to watch what she does and after killing 2 more lvl 3x players finally had the nerve to take me on. Took like 5 mins of us fighting b4 an archer and cleric deside to join in and attack me and her realizing she cant win b4 she desided to run out and back to FP along with the archer and cleric.

Was also in Consealed Peak after that to try to get to lvl 40 quick to find that the place is full of lvl 5 and 6x players that think its funny to go and kill all the ggk that i know some of the 4x players in there needed.

This is the worst patch ever and it needs to be undone. Outspark fix this or I quit!!!!
ToonMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #84
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I honestly think that with so many players complaining they'll fix it.

I've never seen PvP 1 so empty before... =/

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:15 AM   #85
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
-random-
If/when they fix this they should animate the hair again.

^_^ *Doesnt enter abyss alone until patch is fixed*
I could prob survive a 7x attacking me... but if I'm gained up on or a 8x attacks me im crowfood D: and I am poor enough on the game I dont want to loose scrolls and the stones arnt cheap..
Old 10-31-2008, 01:16 AM   #86
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hazu View Post
-random-
If/when they fix this they should animate the hair again.
The hair doesn't move? D:
Old 10-31-2008, 01:19 AM   #87
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
When did the hair ever move?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:26 AM   #88
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Since the last patch... my Fighter lost her face cause the Mara hate ate it. And my Cleric is always sleeping... .___.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:36 AM   #89
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Yeah there's alot of face and eye glitches.
Ive seen several people w/ out faces D:

And hair hasnt moved for months....... o.o lol.
It used to move and not look like it was attacked by hairspary when fiesta first started... so much purdyful.
I still have recordings of it and when my side view didnt have a huge hump in my charies hair -sigh- I miss those days.. ):
Old 10-31-2008, 01:47 AM   #90
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
What kind of hairstyle do you have? I don't remember my hair moving... ever.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote