Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
zigzo
Mushroom

In-Game Name: ZIGZO
Current Level: 5x
Server: Teva
zigzo is on a distinguished road
STR after 60...?

Okay, I know the generally accepted build is 25 SPR/rest STR but I made my archer full STR basically because... I wanted to. I still crit constantly anyway, so I don't think it would make that big of a difference...

A couple days ago I read something on the Outspark forums (I think) about how a pure STR archer would have less effect from their STR after level 60ish. I can't remember where I read it now, though... However, I like my pure STR build. I'm stronger than a lot of archers who are a higher level than me (not saying like 20 levels higher, but at least like late 5x archers) even though I don't really use SC stuff. But I'm only level 51 at the moment. Should I expect to see a sharp decrease in the damage I can do for my level soon, around level 60? Enough that I should start adding in 25 SPR?

Thanks for any advice.

Last edited by zigzo; 11-26-2009 at 05:18 PM..
Old 11-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Nope STR never lowers in the bonus it gives. For 1 point in STR you always get 1.25 damage. Never changes. But i only suggest full str if your gonna use cs suits for crit. Because the extra 5% crit does make a big difference sometimes. But thats just a thought.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
zigzo
Mushroom

In-Game Name: ZIGZO
Current Level: 5x
zigzo is on a distinguished road
Awesome, thanks for the info.

Tbh, I'm kind of fine with critting a little bit less since I'm constantly pulling aggro off of the tanks whenever I crit anyway, lol. Always getting chased down by MD and whatnot... :|

I'm assuming at higher levels, though, I'll definitely want to crit more, so I'm definitely still thinking about adding SPR.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
i'm prefer str and dex "critical i get from gears, and license... purple boot give me 6% critical, earing 2%, license 14%, sometimes cs costume 7% ^^... dex help with evasion... KKP miss me more than half of the time, at 89, i'm 60str 44dex
Old 12-03-2009, 03:11 AM   #5
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

str/spr archers are win they will always be the stronger archer in dmg

Old 12-03-2009, 04:37 AM   #6
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Aquire dex from gears, not free stat.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:19 AM   #7
zeilfridge
Wild Imp

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Har_nee_Car
Current Level: 7x enchanteur,6xtanker (semi retired), 2x archer, 2x cleric(deleted :O),
Server: teva
zeilfridge will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to zeilfridge Send a message via Yahoo to zeilfridge
DEX from stat can added evasion...
Old 12-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #8
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
So can Dex from gear. Thats why use your stat points on something more useful. You can always get an evasion scroll for more evasion...its not like there are str scrolls. I mean there are pots, but do you know how hard they are to get.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #9
Daaii
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Irupe
Current Level: 73
Server: Appoline
Daaii is on a distinguished road
I have an archer lvl 66 whit 25 dex and 56 str now and in party or in KQ make the difference whit other archers. Someone put end or all str but i think a little more evasion get a good archer. An all str build just make it better for pvp whit fighter, but no for party. Also is better if u get dex and str gears, thats make ur archer so powerfull
Closed Thread