Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #61
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm yeah I guess there is the adption scenario..

I wonder why that's not a popular choice than abortion...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #62
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It seems to beg the question. What's already happened has happened but perhaps for others who are in the same mind-set or in the same situation... don't have another 8 when you can barely take care of 6.

God forbid if her antics were for her 15 min of fame.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #63
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Adoption isn't a solution. It's an alternative that may or may not be better. There are costs associated with adoption--mental, physical, financial--just like abortion. There's no good way to compare these two things.

The question here isn't whether she should have her kids adopted or not or not have kids. There are two separate questions here:
1) Whether she should have kids or not.
2) Whether she should give her kids up for adoption or not after she's had them.

Two separate questions that you're trying to combine into one which is wrong because the topic is clearly about the first question. The second question, which you're trying to answer, assumes an answer for the first when it is actually the first we are trying to answer.

If she had never decided to move the IVF embryos into her own body, those embryos would have been killed, they would have simply never developed into babies.

Last edited by Ralath; 02-28-2009 at 09:33 PM..
Old 02-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #64
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Technically... according to American law... she may be an unfit mother. No job? No actual home?

When my sister was dealing with social services, she had to have a job and a home, with a decent amount of bedrooms. My parents had to go through this too. I do know my parents had to have it set so that there were no more than 4 kids in a bedroom and girls couldn't share a room with boys.

That'd be hard for her. She'd have to have a 5-6 bedroom house.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #65
Diydiva81
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Chiaroscuro
Current Level: 53
Server: Bijou
Diydiva81 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
It seems to beg the question. What's already happened has happened but perhaps for others who are in the same mind-set or in the same situation... don't have another 8 when you can barely take care of 6.

God forbid if her antics were for her 15 min of fame.
I agree. And Nadya's reasoning of "People used to have big families all the time" was so off-centered (or self-centered, to benefit her way of thinking).

And when talk of reality shows and a publisist already. GOD!!

Old 02-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #66
Lirange
Bad Kid

So if a baby is going to be raise into a life of suffer and poverty they should die? So everyone whos living a life of suffer and poverty should die now? And its a personal opinion on when life begins and whether or not your killing the baby or not.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:23 PM   #67
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
People can live in proverty if they are cared for properly by their parents..

I just think that if parents cant take care of their children, then they shouldnt have the kid in the first place...

I refer to "suffer" as in.. lack of love and nurture..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-28-2009, 11:02 PM   #68
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
People can live in proverty if they are cared for properly by their parents..

I just think that if parents cant take care of their children, then they shouldnt have the kid in the first place...

I refer to "suffer" as in.. lack of love and nurture..
but even then, it's better to live, because they may find love from another source, such as their future spouse or their close family, or friends. it's a 50-50 bet, really, but i think it's a bet worth making.

However, there's no question the octomom LOVES her children, although she's very irresponsible about it. she obviously loves them, or else she wouldnt have so many.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #69
Diydiva81
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Chiaroscuro
Current Level: 53
Server: Bijou
Diydiva81 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
However, there's no question the octomom LOVES her children, although she's very irresponsible about it. she obviously loves them, or else she wouldnt have so many.
I even question that. I think it's a borderline addiction. I think the same way with Angelina Jolie, both naturally and through adoption, although she can afford her brood.

Old 02-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #70
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
My sister LOVES her children too. She still neglected them. My 5 year old nephew wasn't going to school, the 2 year old was found down the street playing on the rail road naked. Does that mean she doesn't love them? No. She just wasn't physically caring for them.

You can love someone all you want, but children need physical care. The older you get the less actual attention you need. Like when you're a teen, your parents telling you they love you 10 times a day won't do you much good, but if your parents supported you, helped you with school, helped you get your license, get into college, etc, that'd be more beneficial. But for babies and kids... its different. A little kid loves being told by their parents that they love them. They love hugs, and little time together. As a teen, you don't need to necessarily spend time with them, but knowing they're concerned about you and want you to prosper is enough.

Babies need to be held, fed, personal mother time, time to get attached, attention, a baby can't think "I only get held 45 minutes a day and I have to wait an hour crying my lungs out while mommy feeds my other brothers and sisters, but thats okay, at least she loves me." A baby needs what a baby needs, and they will cry for what they need. Not even a 7 year old can comprehend that.
Closed Thread