Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Good bye and thanks for all the fish

-- Feel free to move this thread to wherever it goes..--

Hi Ladies, everyone. I left a brief description in the guild hall of why I did that. I did clear my friendlist completely, so don't feel like I personally picked anyone to remove.

I was planning on removing my character yesterday as well, but someone said might be a good idea to just keep the name locked. But i had cleared the friendlist so no one might try to impersonate

This whole week and part of last, i've been off the game, with a heavy work week, 70 hours or so.. lots of proyects, etc.

I came back on this game to find a disgruntled semi-abandonned guild. I was only on for about an hour or two on Friday before realizing i had to much other stuff that i had to catch up on, besides playing, really not much time for this right now.. So made a quick, dramaless gettaway.

But i did want to at least say goodbye to everyone. So good bye Enjoy playing while u can suckas! I don't think anyone's life is suitable for MMO's, but eh, we all try it anyway. But i do have to walk away now.

Take care all. Look at the guild hall thread on YC if you want to buy/rebuild that guild... it's on the top 5 on the list, would be a shame to have that be a ghost name..

Anyway, i'm out take care everyone!

-Gabriel
IGN: Meteo
MSN: gabriel.rosas@datareturn.com

Southern Majesty says:
What's up?
Just noticed that not only are Lady_Loki and I not on your friends list, but that you are also no longer the guild master??? What happened? You were the only one in the guild that would help us, and we do not know anyone else in the guild. The past few days when we have asked questions or for help leveling up, they do not answer us. Just wondering what is going on and if we even want to be in a guild that we don't know anyone in and that will not help. We joined because of you, now you are not even on the guild list. . And there is nothing in the forums about any of it. We kinda feel left out of the loop. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!
Meteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:10 PM   #2
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Server: Teva
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
I had a long chat with you yesterday, but I'm going to leave my respects to this thread as well, seeing as I took the time to register earlier.

You are a great personality, Met. I'm glad to have MET you (pun intended, sorry xD) and though we could have easily had lots more fun times on the game, it could just as easily be that real life comes first for either of us. That happened for you, and may happen to me too later. It's not a big deal really, and it sure isn't a topic to debate about; when you put a game before important stuff in life, you start to lose grip.

So having met you before you quit is really all that is important to me, and I would dare assume the same holds true for any one of your other friends in game. If not, then it's them who are losing out.

BTW, Douglas Adams reference FTW.
Lilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
PwnageCleric
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: Villi
PwnageCleric is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PwnageCleric
aww cya m8 xD
haha i still remember you as a lvl 10 when i was like 30 in CB2 ^^
thought yeah, i'll keep playing but i have lots of stuff to do too now xD
well it's gonna be winter soon which means that i may have more time to play or something. so i wont quit just in case :P

CB1 -

CB2 * PwnageCleric * lvl33

Teva * PwnageCleric * lvl24
Teva * PwnageMage * lvl20
Teva * Villi *lvl 2x Warrior(MAIN)

Apoline * PwnageMage * lvl20
Apoline * Lover *lvl29 Warrior
Apoline * PwnageLover *lvl 25 Cleric

PwnageCleric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:12 PM   #4
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I hate to see you leave!
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Meteo, I hate to see you leave . I hate not seeing some of the other names that are now gone also. As Southern_Majesty said, I joined because it was you. I will miss you. You rocked at helping me level up a little - scared me a lot , but rocked none-the-less! I'm now L28 working on 29. Please feel free to add me back on friends if you want someone to party with if you get to jump on for occasional game-play. I hope I never put any undue pressure on you to do or be more than you were seeking from the game-play time.
From the guild thread - but I wanted to respond to your goodbye message also.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
awh D: Please take care!

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:38 PM   #6
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Hey man, long time no see.

Hopefully you'll find some time to read this post.

I heard you officially quit yesterday, Friday the 28th of September. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be on to see you go, but I was at tennis lol.

Enjoy life, you only get it once...though you really need to lighten up that workload. 70 hours a week is insane.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:01 AM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Awww, byebye Meteo ^^ Good luck with work!! And we'll keep an eye out for imposters <.< *grabs pitchfork*
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:19 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I said it in the other thread already, but I'll say it again.

"No! Is it really the end...?" - Mara. (Lmao)

Sigh, I hate to see you go too. I don't play with you much in game, but bumping into you a few times is enough. xD It's sad to see the nice and intelligent people leaving... but I guess it's the awesome people that has a real life. xD Heh!

Good luck and have fun with whatever you're going to do! =)