Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
Mini Dragon~HC

Well, like you've probably heard me talk about alot, I have a Mini Dragon Hardcore group that i go with every couple of hours~ :3

so..heres what happend

note: all the people in my party have lvl70+ mains O.o most of them are 80+!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE : if you EVER see __Shield and __Sword in a MD hardcore or just regular MD, its gonna be a sucess O.o so i would suggest joining that kq lol.

so we all joined MD HC with our T3 buffs and scrolls~ our tank __Shield(he has a lvl8x main and lots of other chars who are 6x+, practically might as well be master of Fiesta D: he has a few gems. O_O;; ) has a whopping 6k HP at lvl54 and his sister __Sword(has a lvl7x main :O ) with something around 5k HP. then theres me xD harumia with 3k HP, DavesGirl(she has a 8x main) with around 4k hp~, and the other archer which i forget the name of O_o but she has around 3k hp. BTW __Shield had his other laptop on and had his 5x cleric __MyHeals heal him nonstop xD (he has like 4 accounts with nice lvls on every char D: )
So we're all scrolled up and buffed, and we start our KQ xD. We kill the Werebear master guy in about 3 mins(lol) rush and get robber,kill the robber fast again xD get robo, kill him WAY to fast then GGK, very very fast xD

now the fun part (or..not D: ) MD so i think you all know already, in hardcore, MD fears like 6 times in a row O.o this was really funny cuz our whole party ended up tanking XD i think the best thing about this KQ that i remember is the fact that a lvl47(i was lvl 47 at that time :S) was tanking..and it was a mage.. D: with no +9's.. xD only her small cash pots to save her~

lol but anyway the KQ looked hilarious because right when someone finally got back from being fear'ed the other tank would be feared, then the original tank would get feared again, i would tank, archers would tank, and that went on repeatedly for the rest of the KQ :P

in the end i got 10 t3 concentration scrolls which are worth lots of money~~ (since you cant buy them...)

D: it wasn't that much glory but i guess i just wanted to post how much ownage we are XDD

but really, if you ever see any of these people in MD or MD HC, then its a sucess. We do this same thing around 3 times a day o_o

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)

Last edited by cillia; 12-12-2008 at 05:58 PM..
Old 12-12-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
congrats o:
lol, it really makes me lol at the people who cried about failing regular MD after the bug was fixed xD. i want to join with you if i can :3

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 12-12-2008, 06:34 PM   #3
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
: angel:
: laugh:

Thanks Loveless :3
Old 12-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #4
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
too bad you guy aren't in Teva, or else i would love to bring my clerics and clanking with you guy... MD is fun ^^ ... hmm may be i should make a noobs and join Bijou ^^ hehe grin
Old 12-14-2008, 05:26 PM   #5
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
I did it with me + 5 others.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
Pris
Crab

In-Game Name: Pris │ Bananas │ Conceal │ Karinia
Current Level: 71 │ 60 │ 50 │ 52
Server: Bijou
Pris is on a distinguished road
Lol, hiii Cillia~ if you ever see the guild KingdomQuestList (something like that) join, then it's an automatic win. I've been in MD HC with them a few times on my mage, Bananas and we always win. Once we beat the KQ in less than half an hour. o:
edit: Great, I think I jinxed that. I just joined a Mini Dragon Hardcore and this mage and I didn't get a party, I died since I attracted the aggro, was sent to Roumen after spending lots of money on scrolls, and to make it worse... when I was dead in KQ, this other level 60 mage kept stepping on my dead body. ><

Last edited by Pris; 12-26-2008 at 12:04 AM..
Old 12-26-2008, 12:41 AM   #7
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
lol hi pris!

and yeah, all the people in KQlist are my friends alts! XDDD so we go to HC ALL the time :3
and yeh my friends just sometimes give up cuz they already know if its fail by the people who join :/ they go to so many that they know, if there are to many bashy clerics, to many leechers, that itll probably be a fail. its happend ><

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 12-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #8
Pris
Crab

In-Game Name: Pris │ Bananas │ Conceal │ Karinia
Current Level: 71 │ 60 │ 50 │ 52
Pris is on a distinguished road
Actually, the one I was in just recently was a success but me and some other cleric were sent to Roumen. We had a perfectly good team, lots of level 60's, but only 2 clerics.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #9
devilCake
Slime

In-Game Name: devilCake
Current Level: 6X
devilCake is on a distinguished road
Oh I remember Shield and Sword... great tanks, both of them

devilCake here ,awsum dd ._. ( i joke, a lot )

* * * devilCake * * *

* * * Lvl 6X Mage * * *

* * * NoMercy * * *
Closed Thread