Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-20-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Cleric Blues Resale

Like I have stated elsewhere, I boughr the armor (just 1 piece) of the restore set for about 300s. When would be a good time to sell again. Should I just wait until the gear after 55 has better stats than the blue? The blue has extra benefits like +400hp and stats, and I'm not sure how long blues are usually used for? Also should I sell it at the same price or a little higher? I've seen the armor (each individual piece) sell as high as 700s, with relatively good stats. Should I try 350s? I know it's a while away (I'm still lvl 49...), but I want time to collect opinions.
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:13 AM   #2
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
The blues have been changed so that every 10 levels, each set is progressively better than the previous one. It used to be that only the odd numbered sets got the HP bonus for the top and the SP bonus for the pants. For example, I used my 75 cleric set until I hit the 95 cleric set, because I didn't feel that the slight defense increase justified giving up the HP/SP of over 500 each. Now, the evens (45, 65, 85) will give the extra HP/SP benefit too, so you should sell when you can get the next set item. As for price, try a little higher price, say 600S, and if it doesn't sell fast enough, then you can drop your price. If someone needs it bad enough, they will buy it.

Note to you smartasses out there - yes, my cleric carries the 85 safe set to change into to give the bonus to the endure buff, I just never use the 85 set for battle purposes.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:47 AM   #3
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Originally Posted by Helion View Post
The blues have been changed so that every 10 levels, each set is progressively better than the previous one. It used to be that only the odd numbered sets got the HP bonus for the top and the SP bonus for the pants. For example, I used my 75 cleric set until I hit the 95 cleric set, because I didn't feel that the slight defense increase justified giving up the HP/SP of over 500 each. Now, the evens (45, 65, 85) will give the extra HP/SP benefit too, so you should sell when you can get the next set item. As for price, try a little higher price, say 600S, and if it doesn't sell fast enough, then you can drop your price. If someone needs it bad enough, they will buy it.

Note to you smartasses out there - yes, my cleric carries the 85 safe set to change into to give the bonus to the endure buff, I just never use the 85 set for battle purposes.
When you say I should sell when I can get the next set item, is it safer to buy a piece, sell a piece, and repeat?/ Sell then buy/ buy then sell?
I fee like I might not get a good price and want to keep my old gear in case...After staring at FiestaWiki for hours, I wasn't able to pick that up |O__o|
Old 03-24-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
I meant the next level of gears. If you have the 45 pants, don't sell until you have the 55 pants. That way, you won't feel pressured to sell if someone tries to get you to sell too cheaply, and you also have better gears. Also, don't feel like you have to give up a piece of gear just because you move up in levels. I used my mid 30s archer helm into my low 50s while I was looking for a good enough helm to buy. The difference in def and magic def wasn't that big, and I made up for it with scrolls anyway.

I still have a lot of my old gears that I haven't gotten around to selling yet. I tend to let a few friends borrow them if I have a really great one.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow

Last edited by Helion; 03-24-2011 at 07:52 AM..
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:34 AM   #5
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Originally Posted by Helion View Post
I meant the next level of gears. If you have the 45 pants, don't sell until you have the 55 pants. That way, you won't feel pressured to sell if someone tries to get you to sell too cheaply, and you also have better gears. Also, don't feel like you have to give up a piece of gear just because you move up in levels. I used my mid 30s archer helm into my low 50s while I was looking for a good enough helm to buy. The difference in def and magic def wasn't that big, and I made up for it with scrolls anyway.

I still have a lot of my old gears that I haven't gotten around to selling yet. I tend to let a few friends borrow them if I have a really great one.
Okay thanks ^_^
Now 5 levels away from using it....just 5 levels. *sigh*