Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-24-2007, 04:36 AM   #1
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
The FiestaFan Story.

Here's the three word story, put together by me for easy reading! I'll update it often. This is also a chance to comment on the story.

In the world of magical ponies there lived this giant potato man. He was very hairy, and also very, very starchy. He wanted to become a french fry and dance salsa. One sunny day he threw a large turkey bastor at the evil man peeping outside and licked a invisible chicken man. He decided to find the magical wizard of chaos to finally stop Onion of tears.

On his way to see the watermelon of potency and destroy a big tentacled monster. Because it was small and scary and something inevitable. He then knew that he just had to slice up a piece of the evil cake monster. He threw it at the amazing Blaaaaaaaah. But Blaaahs dodged and hit Yosei which rebounded to the evil one Dr. Elrohier: evil villain. He was furious and prepared his lunch in a makeshift microwave, that exploded into pieces, starting a fire. The fire spread until there was no more toast. "I eat fire," said the dancing Niion Fire Eater. He was Attacked by a liger and he said, "I want pickles."

Then suddenly a mouse transformed into glowing super saiyan! Who destroys the dumbass Biomolecules lecturer. Blaaaahs was overjoyed and danced around until mobs attacked and got hurt by dancing blaaaahs. However she managed to kill them with her powerful ponytail which could knock down the medium sized outhouse.

Momo the Monkey then committed suicide. His ghost molested everyone so he could rule the world but someone is going against the reign of not kickass Niion, who is Dakkon's personal trainer and wears pink pants, and a sequined black leather thong and money clip that's full of poop which is full of vitamins and other substances which niion eats. Niion's face turns hotter than yours. Except Niion is getting shorter and sprouting a green money tree in a giant purple plum that eats Roast Duck.

Surprisingly, the duck was the father of Wacky, who likes to wear girls pink stockings and purple lace bra that was soaked in a strange rubbery liquid which smelt like Dyna. This "fragrance" is quite arousing and Wacky sniffed it and became aroused. Dyna came along looked at wacky and killed him. Well, tried to. Wacky was horrified and then cried. He then punched Niion for loving him too much. Then, -BOOM-, suddenly Blaaaahs dies from Dyna's smell but Hessah revives Blaaaah in time for cup of tea hosted by Niion and then a gigantic Slime came and attacked Lilian!! Then Messara casted mustard gas all over the place and then Omie loved manly Niion. Niion permently died. Valentine saw Omie and started drooling. Then zombified Niion fell off a red flyer wagon hitting valentines and Omie who were doing it wrong! And then, they gave niion a pet Zergling of the game Starcraft. The Zergling ate Lilian's pumkin gang who were also Niions best friends and then procceded to dance with some wobbly jelly. The end bitches. Secbro was lying.

KAPOW! Goes the hammer which Blaaaahs has swing across her elephant-like ponytail which hit the rabid bunny beast who bit blaaaahs' pet servant Zotius. Zotius went crazy and shot himself. The end bitches ... NOT! Then a Giant angry platypus got slayed by Crocodile Dungee who petted a wallaby that lives at my great uncle's house in America. Then Niion flew into space where...

TO BE CONTINUED!

Last edited by a.L; 10-30-2007 at 05:39 AM..
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:02 AM   #2
Elrohier
Mara Pirate Sailor

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Elrohier
Current Level: 2x
Server: Teva
Elrohier is on a distinguished road
Darn you! I was gonna update the first post and do this. Beat me to it. =P
Old 10-24-2007, 05:04 AM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Muahahaha. This is what happens when I'm REALLY bored.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:28 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAH we're a bunch of retards XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:01 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOLOL! We are so silly.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:04 AM   #6
a.L
A to the R to the K

I should take this and use it for my English writing piece.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:29 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
I should take this and use it for my English writing piece.
ROFLMAO! You're going to get 100% fo sho.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:41 AM   #8
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Epic.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:12 AM   #9
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
Epic.
QFT.

also, I <3 everyone.
Lilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:53 AM   #10
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Quote:
Momo the Monkey then committed suicide. His ghost molested everyone so he could rule the world
YAY MOMO
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote