Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
kunminshin
Slime

kunminshin is on a distinguished road
TK solo at LV 51

LV 51 Fighter
25 SPR rest STR build
34% crit
T3 VIT, DEF, AIM scrolls
+9 Axe high END gear
50% HP SP Extender
No Cleric Buffs

I asked anyone if they needed help with TK and said I would be soloing one first and would help others on a second one. I pretty much got responses from everyone that I would die. I have soloed every boss at LV X1 so I figure I should be able to solo TK too.

I get to my spot and kill off some random Torturers and I see TK at the top of some steps surrounded by 4 mobs. So I kick him from the side and run to a corner and to my joy none of the mobs followed him. I soon found out I can get off one full line of spamming until he stuns me. So I proceed to see stars above my head.....see my screen shake continuously from all my crits.....see stars above my head....wash rinse repeat.

Someone asked me if I killed him yet and I just stoned to full health so I answered back "I have him down to 1/8 hp left so I should be able to kill him" as soon as I hit enter 3 torturers came up and pwnded me. I thought I went far enough into the corner but the 3 torturers I killed earlier respawned and came charging .

I knew I could solo him after that effort so this time I went back and kept track of how many HP stones and T3 pots it takes to solo him, and this time I took him to the far corner.

In the end I was successful only using 12 HP stones and 3 T3 HP pots in 2 minutes flat gaining 13320 EXP
Old 10-01-2008, 06:23 PM   #2
Andromeda
Spider Pig

CG but a 50% HP/SP extender just makes it far easier. I was able to solo Leg Tree quite easily because of it but the only problem I had was I was Full End Built Cleric using a non enhanced hammer so you can picture how long I was there fighting him for.

I dragged it down the path a bit out of the way from the other enemies and I got a few people asking if I needed help but I told them I was soloing it out of boredom but one Mage got too close to it and well you know....

It took around 30-45 minutes for me to defeat it.

Only thing I hated about TK was he inflicted a disease onto you and you had to be very very careful not to drag the other enemies with you. Always gulped even in a full party with 2 other clerics when we got to TKs room.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:58 PM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Wow nice O: GRATS! I don't think I can ever solo bosses at X1 on my squishy mage, LOL.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:42 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Nice~

I didn't bother with TK but I have soloed the Giant Orc Captain... several times. Mostly because no one else would go into Land of Trials... and I'm impatient like that.

Really, the only problem with soloing a boss is its "guards" and because you're soloing you'll take longer so... the other mobs sometimes spawn around you again. And of course the bleed/poison/disease...

Uhm... I wouldn't solo Giant Harpy though cause she casts Fear. >.> At least a duo for that one.
Closed Thread