Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 03:22 AM   #21
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Hmm i seem to see "happy" before the "sex/sfx" come up as well!

it really depends on how u squint your eyes LOL!
Happy? I've seen it like a million times and only saw sex @_@

That made me lol

/cough
Old 02-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #22
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
'tis supposed to be SFX yeah D:

Have you seen the Disney cartoon of Donald duck in nazi germany ? That one's classic :D

And The Rescuers with the naked woman in the window o-o
Old 02-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #23
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Those WWII propaganda cartoons are great. I could just imagine the backlash if something like those were produced today.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:34 AM   #24
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Those WWII propaganda cartoons are great. I could just imagine the backlash if something like those were produced today.

;D
Old 02-09-2009, 07:34 AM   #25
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
My mom works at disney, and as a teenager I got to meet alot of the sound guys and animators during the aladdin era, and yes the people who did it meant to do it. No, DISNEY did not mean to do it, but the people did. Animators, sounds guys, do this in almost every disney movie.

The little mermaid picture was a result of an artist getting laid off in the middle of the cover design. Aladdin soundclip was kinda wedged in there using an overlap as a prank. Lion king, prank. Its the same thing as in who framed roger rabbit, theres a scene where for a single frame, jessica rabbit is nekkid. I think its near the end when the car skids through the dip and she gets ejected.

The guys that make your favorite kids movies are mostly pervs. My mom told me about the little mermaid cover before anyone really knew about it. Disney issued an under the table recall to all employees saying to buy the copies off of family and friends, flea markets, whereever they find copies and to obtain them by less than reputable means if necessary. My mom saved the letter they issued for the recall. Funny stuff if you ask me.

Snopes got paid off. I dont like how people think that a "mythbusting" website is a reliable of a source of information. It's about as reliable as jimbobs tripod page with the flaming skull rotating animated gif. In the end its all he said she said crap. Take this for what its worth, but ive known about alot of this stuff for over ten years.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 02-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #26
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #27
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
My mom works at disney, and as a teenager I got to meet alot of the sound guys and animators during the aladdin era, and yes the people who did it meant to do it. No, DISNEY did not mean to do it, but the people did. Animators, sounds guys, do this in almost every disney movie.

The little mermaid picture was a result of an artist getting laid off in the middle of the cover design. Aladdin soundclip was kinda wedged in there using an overlap as a prank. Lion king, prank. Its the same thing as in who framed roger rabbit, theres a scene where for a single frame, jessica rabbit is nekkid. I think its near the end when the car skids through the dip and she gets ejected.

The guys that make your favorite kids movies are mostly pervs. My mom told me about the little mermaid cover before anyone really knew about it. Disney issued an under the table recall to all employees saying to buy the copies off of family and friends, flea markets, whereever they find copies and to obtain them by less than reputable means if necessary. My mom saved the letter they issued for the recall. Funny stuff if you ask me.

Snopes got paid off. I dont like how people think that a "mythbusting" website is a reliable of a source of information. It's about as reliable as jimbobs tripod page with the flaming skull rotating animated gif. In the end its all he said she said crap. Take this for what its worth, but ive known about alot of this stuff for over ten years.
I knew that they had too have had some aknowledgement of doing these things. Thats just....sick on their part.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #28
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
the subliminal messaging thing doesnt bother me quite as much as the war propaganda... the racist depiction of the Japanese guy is apalling >.O

the subliminal messaging probably doesnt have QUITE as much effect as that does.

Disney=Evil. the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montanna are proof.