Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 02:58 AM   #1
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
It's like a party with God...

But with God... you'd get less xp.

Sorry... but I've never seen this part of the forum before... kinda just looked around to see the other stuffs... and yeah... I'm up to 107 Screenies taken... and this'll be my 2nd posted... I happen to think I'll like this section =D

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-05-2008, 03:05 AM   #2
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Wow how much % did you get per Aoe or were you aoeing?
Old 01-05-2008, 03:08 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Wow, Fireriots only 63? I'd probably have been with you guys, Elf and I have been partying a lot lately but I left early today.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:09 AM   #4
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Fire is level 67 and hasnt been on since december 28 according to my friendslist this must be an oldish screenie.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:19 AM   #5
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Yeah... Elfen and Fireriot are both 67 now, and this is an older screenie, but we were AoE'ing in FoS on Sylphs... it was sooo much xp soo fast... and to make it all better, it was when the xp boost was still in effect... so I got 798 each kill, and we would take on like 15 mobs... it was SO MUCH XP SO FAST... it blew my mind...

I didn't even try to fight... I just made sure that everyone stayed alive.

I wish Elfen would invite me to go with him and Fireriot again >.<;; I want to lvl like 5 times a day =D

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-05-2008, 03:52 AM   #6
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
Yeah... Elfen and Fireriot are both 67 now, and this is an older screenie, but we were AoE'ing in FoS on Sylphs... it was sooo much xp soo fast... and to make it all better, it was when the xp boost was still in effect... so I got 798 each kill, and we would take on like 15 mobs... it was SO MUCH XP SO FAST... it blew my mind...

I didn't even try to fight... I just made sure that everyone stayed alive.

I wish Elfen would invite me to go with him and Fireriot again >.<;; I want to lvl like 5 times a day =D
Welcome to the world of lv.60+ AOE parties.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:31 AM   #7
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
o_____o;; If it was me i'll lvl like 10 times over.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:43 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Oh, didn't notice Elfs level lol.
Closed Thread