Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-23-2007, 11:46 PM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

-Terrified-
Old 09-27-2015, 07:16 AM   #12
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Lol. Wow, I was just looking through old posts and saw this and it struck me because in the last year or so I've been dealing with this all again. For the record, about eight years and 15 thousand or so dollars later... I'm pain free and I have great smile.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 12:06 PM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I went through similar trauma last year. First I had gotten an infection in the back of my mouth behind my wisdom tooth that made it swell to the point I couldn't open my mouth. I couldn't even fit my index finger between my teeth. That went away, but then 6 months later I started getting the most excruciating pain around one of my molars (same part of the mouth). After going through a night of zero pain and 100% agony I went to the dentist and he said I needed to get my wisdom tooth removed as it was impacting my other teeth, and the tooth next to it needed a filling. The wisdom tooth came out just fine like a normal pull, but it turns out my other tooth needed a root canal, not just a filling, and he said he had no time to prep for a root canal, so he pulled it. Did NOT expect that. His only words of consolation were "You have a small mouth anyway, you won't miss it."
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 03:14 AM   #14
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Ouch, I've heard wisdom tooth stuff can be a bitch. Mine actually turned out not to be a huge problem, as far I know they're all still hangin out sideways under my gumline. They were pressing the rest of my teeth together, but I had some extractions next to them and they don't really matter now.

I did have a massive amount of restoration work done on my bottom teeth. My top teeth, I had entirely surgically removed. They were pretty much all ankylosed and I lost a good bit of jawbone there, so I had to follow that up with bone grafting to support implants and then the implant surgeries and the multitude of other crap you gotta do to get the look and bite right and all that jazz. ... It's been fun.

-------

Last edited by Pritcher; 09-30-2015 at 03:25 AM..
Old 09-30-2015, 03:30 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Somehow that reminds me.. when I was little, my dad had a lot of work done on his teeth as well.. and I asked him "Does it hurt?" and he replied "my wallet hurts more"

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:50 PM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah I need to get two of my teeth worked on. One I might have removed just to make things even with the other tooth that was extracted. And the only reason I haven't gotten it done is because I don't have the money x.x otherwise they aren't really bothering me.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:15 AM   #17
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Oh yeah, no doubt about it the financial burden is no joke. That's why I've done little to nothing about it for the last decade or so...

Even now that I did it all, with dental insurance that barely covered a quarter of the costs, it was mostly cash up front out of pocket. I only was able to because I fell bass ackwards into a bit of money last year.

-------

Old 10-15-2015, 12:49 PM   #18
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
The wisdom tooth came out just fine like a normal pull, but it turns out my other tooth needed a root canal, not just a filling, and he said he had no time to prep for a root canal, so he pulled it. Did NOT expect that. His only words of consolation were "You have a small mouth anyway, you won't miss it."

-------------------------------------------------
lamchopz is offline   Reply With Quote