Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 06:44 AM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Hoggers

So I was on my alt working on a quest on my own. I had to kill these mobs that were only found in this one spot. Well.. not just this one spot, they were spread out in the zone, but this one spot was a good spot for them.

When I entered the area, there was this capped-ish guy powerleveling his friend who was a nub. The area was pretty big, and I only needed these one particular mobs out of the bunch so I proceeded to kill them, leaving the others alone. He was in the front, I was in the back.

He commented with an "ugh" and proceeded to take the entire area. He would aoe all over the place carelessly, even my mobs. And when he'd aggro my mobs, and I'd run after them, he'd act like I was the one burdening him. I can't even aoe! I was killing one by one, and only one type of mob out of 4 different mobs that were in there. I mean sheesh, these mobs were my level, not his level. I was doing a quest which I told him twice, and all he was doing was plvling someone.

Bleh.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:49 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!!!

the most annoying thing is they dont HAVE to have that mob..

i use that tactic to drive people out when I was trying to level my license.. aggro all the mobs then kill one by one.. but... i got to the mobs first and i needed and i can handle it...

but different is, i'm nice and they're not /bias

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-23-2008, 06:54 AM   #3
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Well since you got there after them best thing to do is ask them for a party.

If they refuse best to wait until they leave to prevent drama. (This game is full of drama).

I was in a similar situation of something similar. I had a friend who needed help with a quest so I decided to help. I started pulling most of the enemies in the area and that got the other group that was there annoyed.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:57 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Well since you got there after them best thing to do is ask them for a party.

If they refuse best to wait until they leave to prevent drama. (This game is full of drama).
QFT.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-23-2008, 07:13 AM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I only needed 10 ._.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:54 AM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I only needed 10 ._.
^Lol

It's really sad... they were probably brought up being a spoilt, only child who had to have everything even when they didn't need it. D<
Old 07-23-2008, 09:16 AM   #7
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
Server: Teva
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
I hate that, I Mostly Hate when a Noob ask to Plevel and i allways say Hell No. He or She should Level up themslef. get there Lazy Butt Off there friend to Plv like that .

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Old 07-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #8
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
^Lol

It's really sad... they were probably brought up being a spoilt, only child who had to have everything even when they didn't need it. D<
D:< I DON'T ACT LIKE THAT

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 07-23-2008, 10:46 AM   #9
PoisoN
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: PoisoN
Current Level: 4x
Server: Teva
PoisoN is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't mind someone hogging all the monsters, but if i asked for a party and they said no id b upset

PoisoN - Lv.49 (99.9%)
Shutensatsu - Lv.40

1st month back, time to work on 3rd character
Old 07-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #10
Frick
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Frick, Frack
Server: Epith
Frick is on a distinguished road
It gets worse than that.. I've been solo in a few different places killing 1-2 monsters at a time and guild parties come up and start taking everything around including the ones I am fighting, and then when I dont budge they war me to try and chase me away, this happened to me a dozen times in a week. I finally dissolved my 3 member guild and recreated a non-war guild. I don't care how much people want to talk down about non war guilds, you will no longer bully me away from anywhere.