Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 07:35 AM   #11
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

I'm not for marijuana, but maybe it should be legalized with laws like alcohol. Like O-mie said, maybe it'd bring down crime.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:14 AM   #12
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Legalize it and tax the hell out of it.
Damn you, I was gonna say that! D:
Old 12-13-2007, 09:56 PM   #13
kosherkid
Mushroom Fighter

kosherkid is on a distinguished road
The one reason I hate marijuana is its vast effects on your brain. And yes it has many long term long effects... memory, sensation, learning, etc.

I mean yes there are a lot of ways you can legalize it, but I just dont see one reason you NEED to legalize it.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:46 PM   #14
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
*Looks at most of the people on Judge Judy*

Anyways, my friend's neighbour grows the stuff in his backyard. She never reported him, because her dad said "Who's going to pull you out of your house when it's on fire?". I doubt they'll have the alertness to do that while they're doing their business though.

I have no idea, nor experience, but those TV adds makes me anti-drug lol. Plus, I heard that marijuana in medicine only uses the seeds. There was this tv add once where u see this person scratching their wrist because they needed drugs. -scary-.
Closed Thread