Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 09:01 PM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

thats interesting! its pretty tough to kill clerics thats higher lvl than u... esp when u're a cleric urself too... and no fighters there to stun... gratz on the win!

i wonder how they got invited into a guild.. u reckon the bots company have made a guild, hide the master.. then put their bots in a guild so they dont "look like bots"?

oh well.. good for u with the win!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #12
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
thats interesting! its pretty tough to kill clerics thats higher lvl than u... esp when u're a cleric urself too... and no fighters there to stun... gratz on the win!

i wonder how they got invited into a guild.. u reckon the bots company have made a guild, hide the master.. then put their bots in a guild so they dont "look like bots"?

If they were put into a guild for cover why would they let people war the guild? why didn't they just set it to exhibition
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:05 PM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
If they were put into a guild for cover why would they let people war the guild? why didn't they just set it to exhibition
thats true

then the admins are kinda dumb to hv invited a bot into the guild?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-18-2007, 03:24 AM   #14
Esper
Mushroom Fighter

Esper is on a distinguished road
I was in a guild that had bots in it one time, but i was randomly invited to the guild so i think thats how it happens, people just see 30+ people w/o guild and just invite them, i dont think they really care if they're bots or what
Old 12-18-2007, 03:33 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Ohhh thx for solving that mystery for me!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-18-2007, 03:57 AM   #16
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Just train those bots nonstop if you see them and get other guilds to gg pwn them

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-18-2007, 10:36 AM   #17
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Actually yeah I have. I ran up, started attacking one of the bots, it started to attack me. I think there was a controller near by though. Cuz after I killed one of the bots, the only one in the party that was in a guild, all of the bots stood around me, while one of the clerics was spam healing the dead bot. After a bit, the bot was guildless and they went back to what they were doing.
I think that they were meant to be botting on monsters, but they got caught up in a Guild War instead :P

Originally Posted by AngellicDiety View Post
Agreed, if outspark really wants to see this game die they'll put gameguard and eliminate half the population with crappy computers.

Gameguard solves nothing, all it does is is punish the innocent while they take maybe 2 or 3 days bypassing it.
Oh. Well... Any other option that would stop third party programs would do.

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post

Yep. But we had a lvl 4x mage with us also. We ganged up on 1 of the bots, then we killed the other one. After we made the kill, the mage went somewhere and that's when we decided to run out of town. And yea, I don't think the guild is responsible for purposely getting those bots on. That's why I didn't want to post their guild name. They're probably, as suggested, random invites.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:39 PM   #18
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
You have to realize that there are two types of bots out there:
a) Farmer bots - where people are botting to get money to sell to players
b) Player bots - where people are botting to get exp/money for their own character.

I've seen player bots around before - sometimes, they'll be hanging around and talking and joining parties, but then, every once in a while, you see them in a random corner of some map as a bot. Basically, they're people that are sick of the grind but still want a high level, so they'll d/l a bot program and use it to exp without having to be there.

So yeah - don't think it's only the obvious farmers that bot, as I used to. I remember in Lineage 2 when our clan found out a clannie, a respected member that had been around for a while, was botting to get exp. Just a normal guy that thought he could take advantage of an easy way to get ahead - and even though it backfired on him, I'm sure there are plenty more in that game, this one, and others that have gotten away with it.

So - just saying that that's possibly how those botters got into the clan, and it's not necessarily the clans fault.

Unless the toon name was "fjdjfajhgd" or something. XD
Closed Thread