Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
Spiznak
Slime

In-Game Name: Smash_Tramp, Kebi_Dabu
Current Level: 30, 25
Server: Bijou
Spiznak is on a distinguished road
>8g only lvl 29!!

Level 29 cleric on the verge of hitting 3x. Less than 4 months of gameplay (account is less than 4 months old). more than 8g not including the items stored (excellent equips thru lvl 70). How did I do it? Very simply.

This is only a suggested route to riches, if you know of a quicker (or less tedious) way, feel free to post it here as a response!

everyone wants to know my secret, i'm sure...all it takes is hard work and perserverance. Having a second computer to merchant with helps as well! (just as soon as I get one...)

Note: This method requires 3 characters, only 1 has to be above lvl 20! (should be your main)

First character is your producer (Stones). Sand Hill (quick port/storage access)
Second character is your merchant (Purchase). FoM (purchase dusts 10-20c each)
Third character is your main/miner. echo cave (material production skill, at least lvl 25)

Designate who will be your character roles. Set your main off to leveling (and of course to get your first bit of cash as you need a bit to get started). Repeat quests are a must (get enough materials to complete 10-15x and suicide to 0 xp to repeat) as they give you return scrolls (1-3s each as sale).

If you have a second computer, set up your merchant to buy old dusts (should acquire some during your leveling/questing, impossible not to, lol) or give it an overnight to work through, although it usually only takes 2-3 hours at 10-20c per dust. Also advised, get premium items "Sign of Tycoon" and "Iron Case" to increase sales/purchases/inventory slots. when you have purchased a full inventory of dusts, transfer all but 3 of each (5 if using tycoon) to storage, pass to stone producer, etc. Start your production at this time. Produce as many elrues as you can with the payload (about 265 w/out Iron Case, 520 w/). Repeat until you are bored of Elrues, lol, or storage and inventories get full.

At this time, use your main/miner to mine copper! You should be able to produce Lix which will lower the quantity of your elrues significantly if you fill up completely (even only 2 pages of inventory full). Remember that you need at least 1 copper for every elrue you have. It will cut you down to 1/3 of the storage being taken up. If you want, start using your merchant to sell Lix in roumen or eld at 1s each (good price by Karl in eld). Or you can continue to make Xir, as you will have undoubtedly picked up at least a few mq coppers and topaz (likely almost as many HQ copper as well), which sell speedily at 3s each (close to 4s sometimes in eld).

Repeat the above processes until you can make all t2 stones. Now use your production skill (on your main/miner) to upgrade copper until you can make dim dusts. Simple from here on out!

Produce your next tier of items when you need them, without leaving Echo Cave (main) and FoM (merchant). You may need to purchase alchemy stones, but they're about the same price as the old dust you've been buying! (as long as you buy from people selling, as you WILL run out of fame trying to purchase them from merchant). A good idea, to escape the fame issue, is the lvl 26 repeatable quest (with suicide followers) as it can potentially deliver an unlimited supply of fame, return scrolls, and even a little money!

production skills solve the "level for next cave" strategy, but waste time when you get to Xir[3]. Honestly I've made most of my cash from lix and xir from tier 1.

This is a long and tedious process, but I'm only in my 4th month of the game only using a single computer. you do the math! 4 months, >8g (with my cleric having NICE equips all the way to lvl 70) all at level 29. If you can do better with the timeframe without purchasing (illegally) from MoFiesta or the others, power to ya, and i don't recommend telling anyone else how you did it, lol
Old 10-30-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
You can sign in to the same account from multiple computers?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-30-2008, 06:32 PM   #3
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
You can sign in to the same account from multiple computers?
No

Also 8 gold in 4 months hardly seems worth it. Better off really grinding your character in abyss providing you don't get killed by random people.

I could get one character to Lv 80 in well under a month followed by money making in the Lv 70-80 abyss.

I was making a little over 1 gold a day the amount you play each day will change the amount of money you make by doing this method. But this method is definitely quicker though...

This guide certainly helps you at the lower levels for equipment providing you don't have another character or a bank filled with money. But otherwise you are better off doing what I suggested.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andromeda
I could get one character to Lv 80 in well under a month followed by money making in the Lv 70-80 abyss.
Errm Andro plays without sleeping.. just keep your health in mind LOL!

I'm glad to see a guide teaching people how to make money the production way... Work your own money instead of doing it some sly way...

I guess the hard part for most people is to get 3 computers working.. but none-the-less, it's a good start..

and eventually your main is gonna get up to lvl 5x-6x abyss and they drop TONNES of T2 / T3 dust which will take your stone to the next $$ making level...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-31-2008, 02:25 PM   #5
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
and eventually your main is gonna get up to lvl 5x-6x abyss and they drop TONNES of T2 / T3 dust which will take your stone to the next $$ making level...
That used to be true. The most recent change, along with others outspark did not bother to tell us about, was to reduce the abyss drop rates.

I was making 1.5G just from stones in 3 hours working the 70 abyss. now its about 500S if you can find a spot and not get killed by a gang.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:25 AM   #6
Tensuke
Mushroom

Tensuke is on a distinguished road
I earned 19g in 10 mins at lvl 54. It was probably pure luck though lol. I found two t4 prod scrolls in abyss and sold em.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:56 AM   #7
Vasu
Malingerer

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Did you sell them within ten minutes? :P

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 12-01-2008, 02:41 AM   #8
LightStep
Speedy Slime

LightStep can only hope to improve
i made 4g at lvl 25? wheres my applause?!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #9
zero_gut
Imp

In-Game Name: distronction
Current Level: 31/59/26/24
Server: bijou
zero_gut is on a distinguished road
i got ur aplose booooooooo!!!!!!! lol just joking!!

there is an lvl 70-80 abyss wow and um!!!! i have a question private massage me ok if u no wthe answear here i go!! um?!?! thats so grat about the abyss and how do u make money they only drop dimsd are u sopose to sell em?!?!?
<!~i wil make you admin if u get 1 person to join!~>

Last edited by Spirit; 12-08-2008 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Do not double post, please use the edit button
Old 12-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #10
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
No

Also 8 gold in 4 months hardly seems worth it. Better off really grinding your character in abyss providing you don't get killed by random people.

I was making a little over 1 gold a day the amount you play each day will change the amount of money you make by doing this method. But this method is definitely quicker though...

This guide certainly helps you at the lower levels for equipment providing you don't have another character or a bank filled with money. But otherwise you are better off doing what I suggested.
This is true. If you have a good party you can make excellent loot just from selling junk to NPC's and players that need the items. On average, I can net about 50 silver or more in about an hour and half of grinding in the 60 level abyss. 70 abyss doesn't have as many mobs for my party, so you make a bit less but gain more exp. Besides, money is only good as what your trying to buy, and most of the good stuff is way overpriced and doesn't make a huge difference in gameplay. Just spend some real cash and enhance your own junk instead of buying it (if you have the loot to do so).

Originally Posted by Silent Wizard View Post
That used to be true. The most recent change, along with others outspark did not bother to tell us about, was to reduce the abyss drop rates.

I was making 1.5G just from stones in 3 hours working the 70 abyss. now its about 500S if you can find a spot and not get killed by a gang.
Wow didn't know that changed. At your level you shouldn't be getting killed though because you're higher than me. I guess I started after this change (or wasn't at that level yet for decent grinding). Good idea but it sounds tedious as hell.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Last edited by EdwardWarlock; 12-14-2008 at 05:21 PM..
Closed Thread