Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #11
Moririen
Crab

In-Game Name: Cleomenes
Current Level: 73
Server: Teva Teva
Moririen is on a distinguished road

my brother use to have an archer and he always hated it when died right before getting the win cause a cleric wasn't watching the prty.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #12
Cookies12100
Imp

In-Game Name: The_Hunter/Castor_Kill Same levels
Current Level: too embaressing to say
Server: Teva
Cookies12100 is on a distinguished road
I have a cleric and everyone likes me just fine ^^. When I'm on form i can heal everyone cause I "specked" my cleric right so it can heal four people almost at the same time (heal, restore, heal, big heal thingy, heal (tank)). But I hear what you guys are saying (shame on him (jerk)).
Old 06-17-2009, 12:18 AM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cookies12100 View Post
I have a cleric and everyone likes me just fine ^^. When I'm on form i can heal everyone cause I "specked" my cleric right so it can heal four people almost at the same time (heal, restore, heal, big heal thingy, heal (tank)). But I hear what you guys are saying (shame on him (jerk)).
You must be one of those rare good clerics xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-18-2009, 10:52 AM   #14
TheCrazyOne
Slime

TheCrazyOne is on a distinguished road
There was this one MD KQ where there were only 3 clerics, 1 per party. When we arrived at MD, my cleric dies. Frantically, I shouted to the other clerics to revive her because she was on her last life, but it never happened. As a result, my party became cleric-less with me being the main tank for MD. I ask if they would lend me a cleric for the cleric buffs - no response. They did not heal me either even when I asked them to but their other party members kept insisting they were healing me ... One of the clerics also decided to run up and attack MD. I asked her if she could heal me instead of attacking MD and healing herself from unnecessary damage taken from MD's AoE attacks. No response. Her party/other party tells me to shut up, stop complaining and they are trying their best to heal me and that if she does not heal herself, she will die. I try to reason that if she wasn't within MD's AoE attack, then she wouldn't be in any danger ... I even tell them I've gone through 1 stack of T3 potions and nearly all my HP stones tanking MD myself, but they continue to insist their clerics are healing me. If you were in my position, you wouldn't be saying that, rofl. Then they accuse me of being rude when all I asked were for simple heals and threatened to just let me die. Yeah, thanks you're already letting me die. Hypocrites. Well, I'm pretty sure you know the outcome of the KQ.

Then this archer tells me clerics have it the toughest in MD KQ. Yeah ... no, fighters have enough trouble trying to tank MD's MAtk damage. This guy starts telling me he has a level 45 fighter and it's easy to tank. I'm like, dude you're level 45, you have no say in fighters tanking MD whatsoever. The guy blocks me 'cause he can't win an argument, lol ...

Honestly, I wouldn't have been complaining if they revived my cleric in the first place. I mean seriously, 2 minutes is ample time to revive someone. The excuse they gave me was that they did not see. I'm here going, wtf, I've been shouting, "RES [insert my party's cleric's name here] PLEASE." ~_~;
Old 06-19-2009, 10:19 PM   #15
_Fireheart_
Mushroom

_Fireheart_ is on a distinguished road
Being a cleric is not that easy. You heal your party and u get fussed at for not healing the tank, you heal the tank and your party suffers. I have had people tell me how much they can't stand clerics and then in a KQ get mad because I remember what they said to me and won't have anything to do with them. Its a thankless job and it sounds like the tank was talking just as much as the cleric. When I did MD as my cleric I never got to complete it because the so called killers in the party would run through and I never got my stage 1 kills. Did it stop me from healing or reviving, no, but I wasn't happy.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:42 PM   #16
volcomroofus
Crab

In-Game Name: Tebow
Current Level: 49
volcomroofus is on a distinguished road
I just hate when you're busy healing and people bug you to rev them.. Yeah i see you're dead chill the F out. ill get to ya. Usually in KQ's and large parties I just do my job and ignore the chat box. In a kq I don't have time to type anything out, and if the other people do... They aren't playing hard enough.
Tim Tebow won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn’t a big deal.
When Tim Tebow pissses into the wind, the wind changes direction.
Tim Tebow can get McDonald’s breakfast after 10:30.
When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Tim Tebow.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #17
Jackaroo
Skeleton

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Jackaroo
Current Level: -666
Server: Epith,Teva
Jackaroo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jackaroo
Originally Posted by volcomroofus View Post
I just hate when you're busy healing and people bug you to rev them.. Yeah i see you're dead chill the F out. ill get to ya. Usually in KQ's and large parties I just do my job and ignore the chat box. In a kq I don't have time to type anything out, and if the other people do... They aren't playing hard enough.
same here its so freaking annoying and also just diid a kq but i didnt get to be much a cleric as i wanted to i had to actually tank for it cause there was only 1 fighter and he was 5 lvls lower then me i totally kicked ass though but once again all the freaking clerics but 2 try too be cool and tank if they dont wanna heal but tank make a Fing fighter
Old 06-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #18
Yasumi
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Yasumi, Byoki, Sawbones
Yasumi is on a distinguished road
If the tank dies, we all do
I'm a firm believer in that statement, somthing I heard in another game long (in internet time) ago. Generally as a cleric I only rev during the boss fi there are lots of other clerics or the tank is taking little damage; or when I can cast invunerable on the tank for a quick rev. There are some exceptions occasionally. My cleric is only up to Robo these days and usually end up running after a couple rev's and a few heals get me too much aggro. Shotly after being rev'd or using a heart I run around looking for others to rev while occasionally healing. If some idiots are tanking robo before many of the spawns are dead, especially the ranged ones, I usually ignore them and run around helping others. This has caused some of those idiots if in my party to call me a "bad cleric". (^_^)

As for talking during KQ I normally only get to do it while dead, following someone or when playing my archer and not using too many special attacks to keep aggro down. . Any other class and I can only manage short messages or typing a little at a time.
Closed Thread