Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 04:07 AM   #1
irroc29
King Crab

In-Game Name: Sagarra; Koira
Current Level: 7x; 5x
Server: Epith!
irroc29 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to irroc29 Send a message via MSN to irroc29 Send a message via Skype™ to irroc29
Question about GLs

Does each server have their own?

Cause I saw a screenshot of a [GL]Eve and I'd never seen her before.

But we have Asp and Nei, so I'm wondering if they take people from servers and then give them the GL name on that server?
I'm pretty active and I've never seen Eve before...

So have you guys from teva/bijou/apoline ever seen Nei or Asp?

Old 12-17-2008, 04:08 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Nei at one time was on Teva. No idea about their current positions.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:11 AM   #3
irroc29
King Crab

Send a message via AIM to irroc29 Send a message via MSN to irroc29 Send a message via Skype™ to irroc29
I'm wondering if Nei is kind of a head GL..

Originally Posted by SKiNG View Post

Game Leaders
Fiesta
[GL] Nei
[GL] Fox
[GL] Asp
[GL] Eve
[GL] Flo

There is one for each server + Nei, and I've never seen anyone but Nei and Asp...

Old 12-17-2008, 04:13 AM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I'm surprised he's still around. Last I heard he was in some pretty hot water for warping us higher leveled people into failing KQs.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:18 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I think Nei was the first GL....

I see Nei and Asp every now and then too, I think they're the two most active GLs.... (never heard of any of the others actually)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2008, 04:19 AM   #6
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^Though honestly, I think that sounds rather tame. I'd rather have him warping high levelled people into failing KQs than have GLs train kallaps on Helga raids... >_>"

Old 12-17-2008, 04:20 AM   #7
irroc29
King Crab

Quote:
Ok, so im in Uruga sitting in my shop step away from the comp for 7 or so minutes.. My character chilling trying to make me some extra golds you know get on my hustle.. i come back n find my character on the respawn point surrounded by the players from other shops and players that couldnt survive the rampage of Fire Nixes..
And that's the same GL who spawned Helga in Uruga for the Turkey Day event. AND the same GL that got us all trained in the Helga Raid after running his mouth about being careful. ;-;

BUT. It's the same GL who took care of a particular guild for ocean and took me to witness him pulling spammers to echo cave and Helga's tomb. =o

~didn't mean to turn this into a hate-on-the-GL thread... I'm really just curious ;3

Old 12-17-2008, 04:22 AM   #8
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

I never saw what the big deal about the KQ thing was, personally. I guess some people didn't think it was fair since he wasn't pulling us into all of them, just random ones. It was free EXP for the people participating.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:24 AM   #9
irroc29
King Crab

But if he spawned someone from GHS and pulled them to elderine with no uruga scroll to go into a KQ.........

Old 12-17-2008, 04:26 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I heard (could be just a rumour) that he got a slap on the hands for spawning people in KQ, but after that he got the OK (or was not looked at) for doing it again...

but eh... even GMs dont spawn things in Uruga town... wat gives him the right to kill people's shop and lose exp while vending?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread