Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-23-2010, 03:51 AM   #1
Ninety9lives
Slime

Ninety9lives is on a distinguished road
Cleric Trip Skill

Hi guys.. Im just about to reset the mistakes Ive made with my skills with Reset scrolls.

Im going to fully beef up my Heal and my Bash is +5 power +5 CD.

When I look at Trip I see that +5 power give only +79 dmg, thats hardly anything, I have +5 on the CD which give a good -4.5 secs.

Im thinking about taking the +5 power off Trip...

Any thoughts? I know there skills coming, maybe I should stock up on points for them..
Ninety9lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:10 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I guess it all depends on how often you use the skill.

If you don't see yourself use Trip often enough, then it's not worth keeping the points in.

If you solo a lot and use trip fairly often, then it's not necessarily a bad thing to keep the points there.

It really depends on your playing style, which skills you'll use more often, and to empower those.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:56 AM   #3
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

It depends on what level you are. You don't get your 3rd attack until level 95, so putting some points into the attack power isn't a bad choice if you are low level and solo quite a bit. Fully enhancing the cool down is a better way to go first, in my opinion. Also keep in mind to make your choices based on which class you think you will wind up as, either Guardian (hammer) or Holy Knight (mace) and buy the correct skills for the weapon you will need, then enhance those skills accordingly. Bash will always be the primary attack, so power, cool down, and even sp usage are good choices.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:33 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Helion are you going Guardian?

It sucks that only Holy Knight gets the upgraded Endure skills.. It was so nice to be buffed 1k HP.. (My little archer with a big helmet had 5k HP with that buff!)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-24-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

No, as much as I love the damage of my hammers, I am going Holy Knight. I have a +10 Hellgait mace ready for the occasion, should be sometime Friday evening (Saturday morning for you). With a safe set on, that buff should be about 1300hp or so. I still solo quite a bit, and HK gets a buff that for 10 seconds makes every attack crit. So, with HG mace attack rate of 1.0sec, that should be 10 straight crit hits on whatever poor mob I want to beat up on.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

I didnt know Holy Knight has such a skill!! I'm gonna ride right across Isya to find you for a buff xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-09-2010, 03:19 AM   #7
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
The HK crit buff, Deadly Blessing, is wicked fun. Probably works best when used on a mage, but be prepared to then heal that mage like crazy, because he will draw aggro away from just about every fighter. With fully empowered cooldown time, you can cast it every 42 seconds.
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:09 PM   #8
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
remove them, first off it limits u to hammer/guardian. secondly, the later attack skills are also no better than bash which should be maxed out for
CD damage and sp usage and so should heal.

recover, restore, rejuvanate, and awaken should all be maxed out for cd
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote