Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #11
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
You should compare your small list of contribution

to Triumph's and Icy's GIANT list of contribution

Before asking for a title.

And u stopped adding wiki summaries... Triumph's gonna get u.
"Triumph-shield"

Well..I found images on the monsters in which I created a page for those of the monsters in the index that didn't have one..but I have no clue how to get the picture in there on the side like some of the other entries....
(?Has no idea what im supposed to write in the summary anyways, dun kill me triumph =()
Old 09-15-2008, 11:18 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to upload a picture, there's a "upload files" link on the left under "toolbox"

then u go into the page and insert an image tag:

[[Image:xxxx.jpg]]

xxxx.jpg being the name of ur file

Btw I think Icy has a template for monster infos... looks something like this:
Quote:
==Stats==
{{Monstats
|Lv=6
|HP=107
|Agg=No
|Map1=Forest of Tides
|Map2=Sand Beach
|Lic=No
|Type=Beast
|Grade=General
}}
Templates are used so we just have to enter the information and the formats are all set up... Might need to get Icy to confirm that.. I hvnt really been working on Monster infos.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-16-2008, 06:10 AM   #13
Gandalfa82
Boogy

In-Game Name: Raimund
Server: Teva
Gandalfa82 is on a distinguished road
ok, about the monster section you need to use the templete set up to make it the easiest.

check out these codes
Code:
[[Image:1Slime.jpg|thumb|right|A Slime]]
with this code you:
*Add a picture
*Make it show as a thumbnail (smaller size then normal)
*Align to the right side of the page
*Offer the alternate text of "A Slime" if you scroll over it or do not view pictures

I think that is what you are tring to do with the pictures

now more codes
Code:
==Stats==
{{Monstats
|Lv=1
|HP=26
|Agg=No
|Map1=Roumen
|Map2=Forest of Tides
|Lic=No
|Grade=General
|Type=Summoned Monster
}}
This is the templete for Monster Stats. It should be the first section of the page. For a complete list of this please visit this page: http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Template:Monstats

Also don't forget your See Also section that should have a few diffrent things in it.
Code:
==See also==
[[Monsters]]

{{Roumen Monsters}}
{{Forest of Tides Monsters}}
{{Summoned Monster}}
{{General Monster}}
[[Category: Monsters]]
Monsters so that they can view the complete list of Monsters
*Zone* Monster for any zone that the monster is part of
*Type* Monster for the viewing of any other monster of that same type
*Rank* Monster for the viewing of any other monster of that same rank
Category:Monsters so that the page will show up under the Monsters Category page.

Edit Summaries are just a quick note on why the edit was made. There is also a check mark for Minor Edits (such as fixing typos). Basically if you do not change the overall look or the layout of the page it is just a minor edit. If you change the layout over all look then you should have that in the edit summary.

And for Contributions, I got Trumph beat, hehe. So what prize do I get? Not up to the 2K mark yet like Icy but working on it.

Last edited by Gandalfa82; 09-16-2008 at 06:14 AM.. Reason: Added Edit Summary part
Old 09-16-2008, 06:17 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
^ Gandalfa82 - You've got a star for Budding Edit Slave XD

I can only see 500 of my edits.. how do u view the entire 2k+ list? (or how do u tell how many edits we've done?)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-16-2008, 08:26 PM   #15
Gandalfa82
Boogy

^ Gandalfa82 - You've got a star for Budding Edit Slave XD

I can only see 500 of my edits.. how do u view the entire 2k+ list? (or how do u tell how many edits we've done?)
Ok, first of all. For the contributions.

When you go to your user contributions page.
http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Specia...butions/Hessah you will see that you don't have over 500 contributions. I'm not sure how it counts things but you can click the next/previous buttons to change page and also click the different numbers to change views per page. I keep mine on 500 per page list so it is easy to count pages.

To tell the number of contributions just view 500 per page and once you get to the last page make a note on the first one then drop down to 250 and keep doing it till you get down to 20 per page and count those last 20. I'm currently on 945 contributions.

Your count at this time would be: 101 Contributions
Luna's would be: 29
Triumph's: 615
Icy's: 1869

Just so you know. View at max per page till on the last page, then drop down and go to last page (keeping count each time) till you get to where you can count by hand.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:14 PM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Ahhh right..

I have more than 101... got 4 pages in 50 view.. including minors but either way.. i only mainly worked on quest rewards... and that's pretty much all done..

i didnt realise Icy had so much more contributions than Triumph! O_O

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-17-2008, 03:00 AM   #17
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Ahhh right..

I have more than 101... got 4 pages in 50 view.. including minors but either way.. i only mainly worked on quest rewards... and that's pretty much all done..

i didnt realise Icy had so much more contributions than Triumph! O_O
He passed me a long time ago. He has a huge upload count.

My edits were predominantly of the Closed Beta era; his is of the Open Beta era.

And why the shield? I don't bite. Much.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:16 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Another question:

Is it possible to search for images specifically? are there many images that's been uploaded but not linked?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-17-2008, 04:57 AM   #19
Gandalfa82
Boogy

Another question:

Is it possible to search for images specifically? are there many images that's been uploaded but not linked?
Why, of course. Though they have recently been changed on how they are being done now. At the request of a certain Slave Master who will go unnamed all uploads now will be done with a corresponding prefix. Item, Skill, Map, Icon, NPC, or Loading. Example of this NPC-Robin for Grandfather Robin in Roumen. Also, you will notice that all new images will be saved as .png instead of .jpg or .gif for better viewing quality, this also allows for transparent layers to work.

With that said just go to Search page: http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Specia...ulltext=Search
Look where it says Search in namespaces :
Uncheck Main and check Images.

That easy. Just put something that would be part of what your looking for and it will probally pop up. If there is something your needing that is not there feel free to ask Icy or Myself since we have a nice collection of Images waiting to be uploaded. Such as the complete collection of Loading Screens, Maps, NPC Cutouts, NPC Icons, Mob Icons, and much much more.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:00 AM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Ahh.. Advance search.. wat i've been looking for... thanks!

btw i remember someone had a zip file with all the pictures / icons of fiesta.. has that all bee uploaded? (Is that wat Triumph means by Icy's uploading contribution?)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread