Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-19-2007, 03:50 AM   #1
Dementia
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Runia
Current Level: 22
Server: apoline
Dementia is on a distinguished road
making ends meat!

ok well i have a big problem, i cant seem to make money in fiesta, i have pot making and stone making on my fighter, but usually after the end of every hunt, i just have enuff to buy pots and hp stones etc...

now being lvl 21/22 without any money is a bad thing, i cant afford new armour/weps etc, and its getting increasingly harder to solo :P

anyone have some advice on how to succesfuly make some money id b much appreciated!!
Dementia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:39 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Well what you can do to save up money is to go fight monsters that are with Green names or the easier Yellow names. Always have a Cleric with you so you don't have to depend on the pots.

Another would be to rest instead of using pots if you've cleared a patch of monsters. Though you might level slower, you'll save a little bit of money.

Lastly, collect materials for scroll making especially the Summoned Beast Leather! Or any other materials. I think you make more money selling materials than the end products. And quests at your level will give a nice 500-600c each.

This is what I'm doing so far.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 07:53 AM   #3
Dementia
Mushroom

thnx for ur reply

yeah thats kinda what im doing atm apart from having a cleric with me lol, im more of a solo person although i do work well in a group..

pfft resting that takes forever~

but ill keep a note to look out for scroll materials tho, i usually just npc everything i dont use
Old 09-19-2007, 07:54 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'd have the party loot allocation set sequencial ^^ yupyup, therefore everyone get SOMETHING.
And farming helps. Go to a place where the kills are easy and fast, but you still get exp.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:13 AM   #5
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Server: Teva
Yami will become famous soon enough
I farm Summoned Beast Leather and either make scrolls and sell them or just sell the leather. Also Elrue is good for selling, though my Lix doesn't seem to be wanted.

(I'm vending Lix afk now in Elderine, I wonder how it's going lol)
Old 09-19-2007, 08:40 AM   #6
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Just keep trying to level and hope that you're lucky enough to pick up copper lumps along the way, this is how I did it, and things just gradually pick up. Also, try to skip buying skills unless you're certain you need them. I generally don't get any of the passives, as they give pretty bad stats for their prices. I also skip out on active skills I know I won't use often during grinding (particularly the high SP costing ones). Don't worry about armors so much, focus more on getting your weapon. Damage is more important than defense when grinding usually. The only time defense is ever good is if it makes the monster damage you so little that you never have to use stones. Attack is priority because it lets you grind faster. At level 21/22 you've got a free weapon, so things should be alright for you at the moment. Try not to get too caught up in the looks of your character, the level 20 armors don't look very appealing anyway in my humble opinion.
Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:09 AM   #7
Dementia
Mushroom

more good advice thanks peeps

as for dont buy skills u wont use etc 2 late :/ :P

and that lvl 20 free weapon broke trying to make it +2 :/

ah well cest la vie lol

*logs in to do a bit of grinding*
Old 09-19-2007, 09:38 AM   #8
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
Server: Teva
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
first rule of being poor in fiesta: don't enhance.
KY_Jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:57 PM   #9
Karasu_Sabre
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: karasu_sabre/Hiko_Seijuro
Current Level: 21/14
Karasu_Sabre is on a distinguished road
Buy elrues from players that are 40cc and lower and sell them for 45-50cc. It get you money in small ammounts but you can sell them quick on most days and get 3-5s profit a day.
Karasu_Sabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ohh, try mining at Echo Caves. Those lq Copper Ores sold old quite quickly for me. I sold them for 6c a piece, you can probably sell for a bit more but I made a nice profit for just an hour of mining.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote