Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 02:58 AM   #1
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
Wow! So I got banned because my cousin bought silver with MY credit card!

The title says it all. I just got the message last night after several unsuccessful attempts to log in. I let my cousin eric play over the past weekend while I went to see my grandma, and he told me that he tried to BUY, yes, B U Y silver! I'm like O M G! POOOF! There goes my lvl. 42 archer....

::UPDATE[AS OF 1/16/08]::

CSM Cretz messaged me back on the matter this morning. Apparently, since I asked so nicely, I'll eligible to participate in the game when it "officially" launches, whenever that is... :[

Last edited by Kitager; 01-17-2008 at 06:34 AM..
Old 01-16-2008, 03:00 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Perhaps you could try and explain to Outspark what happened.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:01 AM   #3
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Yeah, that's worth a shot.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:02 AM   #4
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Originally Posted by Kitager View Post
The title says it all. I just got the message last night after several unsuccessful attempts to log in. I let my cousin eric play over the past weekend while I went to see my grandma, and he told me that he tried to BUY, yes, B U Y silver! I'm like O M G! POOOF! There goes my lvl. 42 archer....

UPDATE: it seems that I'm IP banned. I can't even d/l the client on my desktop, which shares the modem of my laptop. Guess I'm screwed over :[
well..your cousin got scammed, which is..ermm...Idk how it happened, but I think it shouldn't have happened and you shouldn't have let your cousin play

Thanks Loveless!
Old 01-16-2008, 03:03 AM   #5
Kitager
Digerati

I'll try to do that. I've already told my aunt about this and he's not coming to my house ANYMORE!! I'm in the process of getting the money back to my paypal account.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:08 AM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
They won't give you sympathy, they said they want 1 person per account and its your own fault for letting an untrustworthy person use your account.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:15 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Your cousin bought silvers on your outspark account? or just with ur computer and credit card onto his account?

But if they unban you... then everyone can just say "oh that wasnt me" and the gold site will still flood our servers....

well in a way its good to know they're doing something about ppl buying unfair gold!! sry that ur cousin got out of control =(

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-16-2008, 03:19 AM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Sorry to hear about that, but like Hessah said, if they unbanned your account, then everyone could just say that it was someone else using the account. And it has been stated before not to let anyone use your account. But, it still stinks, especially since you didn't do it.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-16-2008, 03:21 AM   #9
Kitager
Digerati

Originally Posted by Yosei
They won't give you sympathy, they said they want 1 person per account and its your own fault for letting an untrustworthy person use your account.
It's not like I knew he was untrustworthy. It's sort of my fault anyway. I used to always rant about me being exceedingly broke, and he told me he bought it as a surprise.

If push comes to shove, then I'll just start over on my laptop and move to Teva, IF I get lucky and get unbanned...
Old 01-16-2008, 03:23 AM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Kitager View Post
It's not like I knew he was untrustworthy. It's sort of my fault anyway. I used to always rant about me being exceedingly broke, and he told me he bought it as a surprise.

If push comes to shove, then I'll just start over on my laptop and move to Teva, IF I get lucky and get unbanned...
Yosei isn't being mean, she is pointing out facts. As sad as it is, it is probably the truth. They take no sympathy on these matters since everyone is coming down so hard on them about the bots already.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread