Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #21
Osiris
Phinofly

Mario Kart Xtreme Champion!Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: 0siris
Current Level: 7x
Server: [Bijou]
Osiris is on a distinguished road

Yeah I wouldn't call that much of anything considering it doesn't work real well and only takes a few enemies...tried that a couple times before when people just take your enemies and think I only get mayybe 3-5 enemies out of a giant group of them...

Bijou
Paladin lvl 7x - 0siris
Old 09-09-2008, 06:41 PM   #22
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
If you're talking about aggro, it used to do a lot more before they buffed Mock power. Can't honestly say I prefer Recover aggro > Mock aggro, Mock's supposed to draw more.

It serves its purpose well enough the few times multiple party-members are getting hammered and Heal just doesn't cut it.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:44 PM   #23
Osiris
Phinofly

Mario Kart Xtreme Champion!Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: 0siris
Current Level: 7x
Server: [Bijou]
Osiris is on a distinguished road
Ahhh for some reason I thought thats what you were talking about, never mind my bad. Yeah guess thats true, just wish there was some way you could solve it so that you don't get your enemies stolen by people just randomly walking over to you and mocking so they take the enemies from ya...oh well

Bijou
Paladin lvl 7x - 0siris
Old 09-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I guess technically Recover isnt an AOE skill.. its just a party skill right? If it heals everyone within range, even those not in my party.. i'd call it an AOE skill LOL

and we hvnt got Recover at the time of Job change quest so that wasnt very helpful...

i use Recover quite often in party... often when all party members got 1-2 hits.. its a waste of SP and time to heal each individual ones.. and Recover works wonders... i think i've put a few point in CD... but that was before we could empower heal...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-10-2008, 01:11 AM   #25
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
On the brightside for clerics however:

Even if you fail numerous times, you get the Kq fail titles ^_^

Yay for clerics !~ haha xD
Old 09-10-2008, 01:31 AM   #26
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I guess technically Recover isnt an AOE skill.. its just a party skill right? If it heals everyone within range, even those not in my party.. i'd call it an AOE skill LOL

True lol, guess it's AoE only in the sense that it'll heal party-members only if they're within a certain distance of you xP

and we hvnt got Recover at the time of Job change quest so that wasnt very helpful...

But but... not like you can invite those useless Roumen and Elderine to party. And aggro from healing doesn't seem to work in the Job-Changes

i use Recover quite often in party... often when all party members got 1-2 hits.. its a waste of SP and time to heal each individual ones.. and Recover works wonders... i think i've put a few point in CD... but that was before we could empower heal...

but Heal's so godly now =o
Old 09-10-2008, 01:46 AM   #27
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
But but... not like you can invite those useless Roumen and Elderine to party. And aggro from healing doesn't seem to work in the Job-Changes
Thats true.. i didnt use the heal aggro method for my job change anyway..

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
but Heal's so godly now =o
yeah so Rejuv is now in hibernation... all my points going to Heal... so it can be more godly...

and.. i still use my recover LOL! I'm not as fast as u when it comes to rotating target through party members so... recover is like a one size fits all option XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-18-2008, 08:49 PM   #28
LordHatred
Mushroom

In-Game Name: LordHatred
Current Level: 75
Server: Epith
LordHatred is on a distinguished road
Lol, the pnly time I remember it being "easy" to kill GS was when we had 4 mages (3 were 67+ for inferno) and 2 archers......nothing stood for more than a few seconds (except GS, Ultras and Madness Grave Robbers)......easy, easy exp. XD.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #29
DarkteK
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: DarkteK
Current Level: 6x
Server: BIJOU
DarkteK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
On the brightside for clerics however:

Even if you fail numerous times, you get the Kq fail titles ^_^

Yay for clerics !~ haha xD
Ur rite, KQ its hard for clerics but also we can get easily the title of Failed KQ ^o^, I got "KQ Quitter" xD

Old 09-18-2008, 10:42 PM   #30
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
Maybe someone should go in and fail 100 times with cleric xDDD!!! then they'd get that one title that i dont know the name of atm..but YA! LOL it'd be great xD
Closed Thread