Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #11
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

lol, kinda off topic but not really.

Yesterday I did a Spider KQ that failed within 1 minute of the Grave Robbers spawning. I think it was my first one to ever fail. I found it hilarious. But, it seemed like the fighters weren’t mocking and the mages went down fast. We only had tow clerics, so that may have played a role. It failed so quickly that I didn’t know what to do. But, 99.9% of the time Spiders are a success. Gratz on the job change and welcome to Spiders.

And yes, as a cleric – the level 60 job change was about the hardest thing I have ever had to do in the game. At one point, I thought I would never pass it. My mage breezed through it and I am actually looking forward to it on my fighter. -- only 119% to go. But, Alas, I have to wait until my master hits 70 before I can hit 60. Which also means my cleric has to hit 70, since my fighter’s master is my cleric’s hubby and they level together.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-08-2008, 09:28 PM   #12
Osiris
Phinofly

Mario Kart Xtreme Champion!Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: 0siris
Current Level: 7x
Server: [Bijou]
Osiris is on a distinguished road
We actually had an interesting win the other day because when we started everyone was like 'AHHHH we are gonna lose!!' because we only had one DD in the whole KQ. No archers at all and only 1 mage. And apparently all the fighters were mostly pure END so didn't do much there. So it took us awhile and we were down to just GS which was suprisingly easy thanks to the mage. He was ready for the minis to spawn so just used Nova Frost(I don't have a mage but I think thats right? The aoe Frost skill) to pretty much own all of them And I think we finished with about 30 seconds left

Bijou
Paladin lvl 7x - 0siris
Old 09-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #13
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
You can do the KQ with no DDs even, KQs that easy =o

14 Fighter/ 1 Cleric KQ team. Bit hectic.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:07 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
it's a bit hard to imagine people failing Spider when everyone has... 8 hearts!!

surely taking turn getting up and running will last you the half an hr? unless the KQ isnt full...

the only time i've never "failed" was when i was lying dead as they killed the GS.. but i dont think i've never seen the "FAIL" sign pop up.. indicating the entire KQ is dead...

@Samson - if your party killed the GS.. and u're close enough.. you'll get the quest kill even if u're dead... u might miss out on the chest reward.. but u can still get quest kill =D tested it first hand XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #15
yumi-kun
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: yumi_kun
Current Level: 56,20,14...
Server: Bijou
yumi-kun is on a distinguished road
job change quest is hard?^^"

(lvl 60 j. change quest...)

Last edited by Loveless; 09-09-2008 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: Don't double post. Edit button.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #16
Osiris
Phinofly

Originally Posted by yumi-kun View Post
job change quest is hard?^^"
Really its only hard for a cleric...everyone else I have talked to said it was incredibly easy with any other class...

Bijou
Paladin lvl 7x - 0siris
Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #17
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
It's not 'hard' per se for Clerics.

Never saw the big deal, just have to attack them individually to get them onto you. Just have it harder than the other classes.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #18
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yes, but you are the almighty lvra. Not all of us have your talent, your skill, your..... yeah, I ran out of things.

Seriously, after I failed the 3rd. time, my first thought was, "I'm never gonna do this cuz lvra is away and I can't get him to do it for me." haha. Then I decided to suit up with as much crit as I could, crossed my fingers, and beg for mercy.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-09-2008, 06:08 PM   #19
Osiris
Phinofly

Ok well if anything it was a big pain for clerics than for anyone else. Hate how clerics don't have an AOE move and everyone else does But at the moment I would probably still prefer a cleric to another class

Bijou
Paladin lvl 7x - 0siris
Old 09-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #20
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

We do technically have an AoE heal but that sees seldom use due to Heal enpowering. And a pretty useless AoE restore.
Closed Thread