Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2020, 01:06 AM   #1
Kingang
Slime

Kingang is on a distinguished road
NFL Preseason Is Terrible

Not surprising when you're the only licensed football game at a quarantined year which has postponed this season. The fans are starved of their preferred sport. The season is not delayed it is still starting on time, next Thursday. Dont understand why you're downvoted,Mut 21 coins preseason is terrible. I know some people today get up for it since they're desperate for soccer, but it is just so dull and doesnt tell you anything. I have seen teams go winless and win the superbowl, along with other teams crush preseason and have horrible decades. Let's not pretend like it's absolutely pointless while we haven't had a negative listing preseason team win the Superbowl in more than a decade, and in the past 50 decades only 1 team has gone winless in preseason and won the Superbowl (and only 3 in total have left the Superbowl).

Dont know why im downvoted either considering I literally work together with the NFL broadcasting group and also have all the amounts at my desk. There wasn't anything in your very first comment that hinted that you'd"inside" knowledge. I understand why you are being downvoted because some people actually do observe the preseason and you come off as smug. You are probably being downvoted by men and women who have watched preseason. Educated opinions do not actually work on reddit. I've discovered to stop commenting on matters involving my area of work since some snarky teenager who does not have any clue what they are talking about is going to be upvoted by the hivemind who also does not have any clue what they are discussing.

"nobody watches the preseason" is a totally meaningless comment. How were people supposed to guess that its coming from somebody who's allegedly informed? People who say they are likely to boycott are usually individuals who never had any motive to buy in the first place. Yep. Also, most of the time individuals who are current with the newest gaming controversies are not just sports fans, which is the biggest playerbase of sport Buy Madden nfl 21 coins games. I believe a lot of people forget about this. For a great deal of madden 2k etc. buyers that is gont be 1 of maybe 4 of 5 games they purchase that year they don't care about any controversy. Hell as a massive basketball and video game fan I know is fucking me but I love basketball and play with 2k religiously and with friends why would I not buy it lol.
Kingang is offline   Reply With Quote