Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 04:44 AM   #21
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah i know wat u mean...

but that's how i've been playing it.... i rather people wait for rev than to just get up and die two more times and we lose a player....

i guess it all depends on the circumstances...

I dont think i'm selfless enough to waste a TONNE of stones and pots and half an hr just so everyone else could get their box...

If its a good group, you'll survive... if its a bad group everyone dies anyway... that's how i see Robo KQ...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-17-2008, 05:37 AM   #22
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Yeah i know wat u mean...

but that's how i've been playing it.... i rather people wait for rev than to just get up and die two more times and we lose a player....

i guess it all depends on the circumstances...

I dont think i'm selfless enough to waste a TONNE of stones and pots and half an hr just so everyone else could get their box...

If its a good group, you'll survive... if its a bad group everyone dies anyway... that's how i see Robo KQ...
OMG yeah... you can tell off the first few mobs that come out... if they can hold aggro, kill fast, or just plain survive. Totally agree with you there =)

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-17-2008, 07:37 AM   #23
temari_and_gaara
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Caitlan,
Current Level: 44
temari_and_gaara is on a distinguished road
not all 10 year old people zare noobs >=(

not that iam 10 or anything ^_^

*doesent state age*
Old 01-17-2008, 09:30 AM   #24
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, not all 10 year old people are n00bs ;O
Maybe I was one when I was ten .___. But I remember being quite literate on RP forums. Don't judge all the 10 year olds based on 1 10 year old.

My hesitation for losing a heart depends on the clerics, LOL. If the clerics seem nice enough and into the game, I'll take the risk and die a few times. However, if the players in the game aren't doing a very good job, I'm conserving my hearts >__>"

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-17-2008, 02:56 PM   #25
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mikey3536 View Post
lol ya again booyah i enjoi your input ^_^
but fuck dude whats wrong with cussing its jsut a word
and its part of my vocab but sry if it offends someone i dont know o.0
Try dropping the 'ol F-bomb at your next job interview... who cares right? it's just a word!
Old 01-17-2008, 07:07 PM   #26
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
@toolrocket... im not going to swear in an interview though
thats just improfessional, but on a forums site i should be allowed
to speak as a pls, thats what forums where about i thought? and yeah
@booyah if the groups good u can tell from the begining, and i dont even normally die but if do i generally will use my hearts only need rez when ofcourse u got non left.but yeah im not talking ten year olds in general ,
I am speaking about 10 year old noobs lol not saying all are noobs :P
Old 01-17-2008, 07:12 PM   #27
A_Forever
:w

Yes, you can speak your mind but you can do it in a polite way. Even the adults around here would rather not have people just swearing left and right. We are a cleaner, politer type of forum @_@ We want the majority of people happy...so try and keep the swearing to a minimum.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #28
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
I'm just joshin' with you Mikey -- I dont care what you do. Although, the smart people say swear words are the sign of a weak vocabulary.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:49 PM   #29
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Ha well most of my posts on this topic were from last
night when i was really mad, so sorry for my vulgar language..
and a forever pls dont speak like you are the whole FF communtiy
yes probably 80 % cares bout language but u are not a mod or
even premium user .... dont talk like u run things Y_Y
Old 01-17-2008, 07:55 PM   #30
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Her post was a suggestion and a very good suggestion if I might add. I also requested that you please keep your posts a little more clean. As a parent, I would hope that my child never reads your posts on here. Granted this is a public forum and for the most part you have freedom of speech (within the limits of the forum guidelines); however, it is something that most people view as respect for the people around you and the people that read or visit this forum. It is just a suggestion, please take it as it is intended and not as a direct attack on you or your post. Most of us simply do not like reading it, especially considering it is the most over-used useful word that there is. If you left it out, your sentence still carries the same meaning.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread