Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
Warning_Shot
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Warning_Shot / _Ike_
Current Level: 3x / 2x
Server: Teva
Warning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Warning_Shot
Dear god. D<

Alright, this is sort of an old story, but whatever.

I used to be in a guild on Bijou called "goodname". It was pretty cool: good levels, nice people, and a kickass master named Theory (kid's the man). But there was this one member called "wasthatreallyhername", she was the so called 'event manager'. She would round us up and tell us to SIT. IN. A. CIRCLE. (something I havn't done since, oh say... PRE-SCHOOL). It was in ths hemisphere of annoyance that she then started asking us about our FEELINGS. I made a Dr. Phil joke, she got pissy and whiney, and I logged off for the day.

To me, this is one of the people that I can swear is around 9-10 years old. I'm sure everyone knows that type of little girl who absolutely HAS to have things her way, or else she throws a hissy fit. That was my interpretation of this person.

So the next day, she says to Theory (the benevolant man-god) that she 'haz beeen waitn SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONGGG' to do a Guild War. He agrees, and I do too because I had never been in one before and I was curious. They spend about half an hour debating what Guild we should fight. They finally pick one.

Venomous4U.

I swear to god I almost pissed myself when I saw one of there members. It was a female mage, averagely equipped. She hadn't saw me yet, so I thought I could get an easy suprise attack (I was level 24 at the time). I click on her to attack her... and I immediatly get on my hobby horse and hightail my ass out of there.

She was a mage, that I knew, but when I clicked on her, I realized that she had over 4k of HP. A mage.... with 4. fucking. thousand. HP! From that moment in I hid out in the Forest Perimeter untill it was over. xD

I told Theory about this later; he said that the word hasn't been invented to measure the epicness of that mage.

Then "Iguessthatishername" is tryyinngg to apologize again and again and again.

All in all I lost a good hour of gameplay with 4 mats on, and then I left.

But I didn't die.

Last edited by Spirit; 06-27-2008 at 05:26 PM..
Old 06-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
LOL, nice one.

4k even for a Mage isn't a big deal now. Just takes one of them Tier 3 or 4 scrolls and you're there ;D

Then again, a 6x /7x against a 2x isn't really cool either xD
Old 06-27-2008, 03:11 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
lol - we have a lot of guild's war us because they see our low-levels hanging out in Elderine. Then they get upset when our high-levels come in and avenge them slaughtering our low-levels. They think it is fair that they attack our members that they out-level but it is unfair when we all log onto our mains, which are predominately high-level and fight back.

At least you had enough sense to go hide. If it had been me though, I would have logged out instead of wasting the hour hiding. I would have done something else and then logged back in after the GW was over.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 06-27-2008, 03:18 PM   #4
Warning_Shot
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Warning_Shot / _Ike_
Current Level: 3x / 2x
Warning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Warning_Shot
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
LOL, nice one.

4k even for a Mage isn't a big deal now. Just takes one of them Tier 3 or 4 scrolls and you're there ;D

Then again, a 6x /7x against a 2x isn't really cool either xD
But here's the thing, THERE WASN'T ANY SCROLL. D:

It was pure HP. I had to double check a few times myself, lol.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Mages look for END equips now o-o. Also, he/she could've had an extender on.

But nice story LMAO XD

{ enraya ! }
Old 06-27-2008, 04:54 PM   #6
Sinto
Skeleton

In-Game Name: Sinto
Current Level: 80. And staying there.
Sinto is on a distinguished road
LOL. That happened to me a few times as well. I had a random war, walked around in Lv30 gear, and they soon found out that I was actually a Lv7x. Oh, and, you might wanna edit out the people's names. It might lead to a flame war. *wondering why Spirit_Of_Fire didnt say anything about that..*
Old 06-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I guess because he wasn't dogging them. Or saying that they did anything wrong. But, yeah, guess I wasn't fully awake this morning. I am gonna edit out the names, just to be on the safe side.

Again....

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 06-27-2008, 06:37 PM   #8
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
LOOOL. That's awesome.

ROFLMAO@ the Dr. Phillys girl. Wow. I swear, I would be laughing so hard and sabotaging that event as well as I could.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:18 PM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
LOOOL. That's awesome.

ROFLMAO@ the Dr. Phillys girl. Wow. I swear, I would be laughing so hard and sabotaging that event as well as I could.
^ Are you sure? She might throw a tantrum and log out for a week this time.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:47 PM   #10
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about
Oh man!!!
Why havent we had one of these yet Loveless?!?!

or, meyb like a sing-a-long or something equally cool

Closed Thread