Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 10:30 PM   #31
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Yeah... as the mods said before, this is to clarify that, even though they may not be able to prove it, it's still bannable. This is to stop people posting methods on how to do dual accounts on 1 computer.

And this is like any other rule/law/regulation... if you drink drive, but you didnt get caught, you're still free of trouble. But if they do catch you, in one way or another, you've broken the law and they can arrest you.

So I reckon if they do happen to find people abusing this rule, the GMs have all the right to ban them.
Correct.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:38 PM   #32
Sparrowsong
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Sparrowsong
Current Level: 15
Server: Bijou
Sparrowsong is on a distinguished road
Hey guys Nice threat, a real good idea speaking about it.

You ever played Myth War? It´s a game from IGG (see my signature left side).
There you always find alts (multi logged chars) and you want to know something? Why should game makers care? In real, there´s no reason!
In Myth War this should be a bigger problem bc battel is time-based and so handling 2-3 accounts gives ya a big help but in Fiesta?
What shall be wrong about it? If player make parties with 2 accounts, it´s their problem how to handel them. (Believe me, they die really fast)
Even team-exp is really bad in this game so why the hell is multi logg in against the law in this game? It´s foolish, isn´t it? Oo

I really think that Outspark always care about the wrong problems! At first they have to have a damn GM to ban these bots standing in the cites, destroying game with their spam posts! After this they can care about the second logging in problem ....
(By the way, in really much situations u can find out if someone is a multi-logged player or not: A name like 'NffffSa' shows it really easy...)

At last: They only ways they can find out multi-loggings are illegal...

Last edited by Sparrowsong; 11-09-2007 at 01:41 PM..
Old 11-09-2007, 03:36 PM   #33
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Hmmm.... good point. But, they said one person cannot have mutiple accounts, not multiple people having one account. But, it still goes back to it would be a hard issue to prove. If my four kids all have one character on one account, how could that be bannable or proved. I think they should be more concerned about getting rid of the spammers, bots, and macros user, than whether or not people putting money into the cash shop have more than one account, as long as they are not running those multiple accounts on the same computer at the same time.
True, but rules are still rules. GM_Steam states no 1 person can have more than 1 account and no 1 account can have more than 1 person. It's so easy to get an account, really.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 11-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #34
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
So I need 6 accounts?????????? One for each person in my family for when they want to play??????? I would rather have more than one kid playing on one account than have 6 accounts. Besides, they will grow tired of it after a few months or so, and then there would be several accounts just sitting there doing nothing. Oh well. Like you said, rules are rules. I will tell my kids they have to delete their characters and I will create more accounts so that each person as one account.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-09-2007, 05:23 PM   #35
Izanagi
Honeying

Izanagi is on a distinguished road
Terms of Service Quote
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
So I need 6 accounts?????????? One for each person in my family for when they want to play??????? I would rather have more than one kid playing on one account than have 6 accounts. Besides, they will grow tired of it after a few months or so, and then there would be several accounts just sitting there doing nothing. Oh well. Like you said, rules are rules. I will tell my kids they have to delete their characters and I will create more accounts so that each person as one account.
2. Permit any other person (including but not limited to a former user whose account OUTSPARK has terminated) to access any OUTSPARK Game, or create or provide any other means through which the OUTSPARK Games may be played by anyone besides you (e.g., through server emulators);

I'm sorry guys, that portion has been in there even before the Terms of Service were revised to be more expansive and specific.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:30 PM   #36
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
2. Permit any other person (including but not limited to a former user whose account OUTSPARK has terminated) to access any OUTSPARK Game, or create or provide any other means through which the OUTSPARK Games may be played by anyone besides you (e.g., through server emulators);
Can someone translate this to non-legal non-binding non-whatever plain old english?

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 11-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #37
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post

I'm sorry guys, that portion has been in there even before the Terms of Service were revised to be more expansive and specific.
I haven't been banned yet. I am just trying to figure out what is the right thing to do so that I will not be banned. I would be ever-so sad if I could not play Fiesta. I want to do the right thing, because I am not one for breaking rules. I don't see why my kids cannot share an account, but if it is against the rules for more than one person to play an account, then I need to create them seperate accounts.
And I do not even know what a server emulator is, eek.
So basically, from what I have gathered, my kids cannot share an account. They should all have their seperate accounts.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 11-09-2007, 05:39 PM   #38
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Basically make sure its only you using the account. No one else.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:48 PM   #39
Izanagi
Honeying

Izanagi is on a distinguished road
Don't create private servers, don't let other people use your account, don't let anyone else have access to your forum name etc. Basically it is you on the account. Also Spirit, I am technically not saying this, so please guys, don't go crazy quoting it. In the case of your kids playing on your account. Your children are probably under the age of Majority wherever you live. In that situation it requires a parent to create the account and monitor their child's behavior on it.
So your kids playing on your account is not only fine, but part of the rules to do so.
Does that make any sense? I just woke up.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:50 PM   #40
Spirit
complete once again

Yes, that makes sense. I just didn't want to get into trouble. I will leave everything like it is.

Closed Thread