Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-15-2011, 01:37 AM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
The OSKI: Bug Fixes, Helping the People, and Dance Off

The Outspark InsiderJune 14th, 2011Fiesta Game News Hello fellow Fiestans! It's Tuesday and you know what that means? It's time for our weekly server maintenance (yay for finally having it on a Tuesday)! Did you know that the Festival of Sparks summer events is currently happening? To start things off, the Fiesta Team has worked made a bet to see which GM will have the most friends on their forum accounts so make sure to friend GM_WishBone if you haven't done so already! The Fiesta Team has worked long and hard to make sure bugs got fixed for you! While doing our normal day to day tasks, [GM]WishBone sang the national anthem at opening day of The Festival of Sparks and led to people awing at his angel-like voice [GM]Kobal thought it would be an awesome idea to record the performance but when he went to upload it onto his computer, the server bears destroyed it.... While the shenanigans caused some sadness in the office because no one could hear the recording, the Fiesta Team was able to get a lot cheer up and get a lot accomplished. Aside from all the goofing off, we have some bug fixes and more! Continue reading for more information!
The servers will be shutting down starting at 10:00PM PST, and the maintenance has a planned completion time of 1:00AM PST, for a total of 3 hours. Check the server announcements located in the Fiesta forums for updates in case the process is completed any sooner (or later).

Changes
Quote:
Quote:
- Closing of the Kobal's Curry Event Quest, we hope all of you got to enjoy Kobal's secret curry recipe- Opening the Helping the People Event Quest. Make sure to talk to Guard Captain Shutian, Town Chief Roumenus, and Town Chief Adrian
Misc.
Quote:
Quote:
- None
Errors and Bugs
Quote:
- Fixed graphical issues with the Shout Armor Set- Fixed issues where the Charm of Strength (50%) was not functioning as description stated- Fixed issues where the Charm of Defense (50%) was not functioning as description stated- Fixed issue where Trickster classes' left arm did not show animations when standing idle- The attack motion for the Trickster class has been fixed- Fixed issues with sword motion effects for the Fighter class- Fixed issues where female Archer's Neutralize skill effect was not showing properly
In Progress, Discussion, or Review
Quote:
- Display issues while vendoring- Treasure Box from GM event drop items- Secret Lab difficulty and drop rates- Helga difficulty- Charm Icons- Missing T5 Composition and Decomposition Skills- Estate refresh- NPC Buy back option
Maintenance Cool Catch: Dance Off Pack
To celebrate maintenance, we have a very special Cool Catch of the Day for you! For two hours only from 11:30PM PST to 1:30AM PST, the Dance Off Packwill be available in the Fiesta Store at a 20% discount. Only a limited quantity will be sold, so be sure to grab your additional inventory slots while supplies last!

Maintenance Cool Catch: Dance Off Pack

We'll see you all after the patch Isyan!
Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Hotaru
Slow Slime

Hotaru is on a distinguished road
I could not find anything related to the Helping the people's Event Quest after downloading the new patch :S I talked to Roumenus, Shutian and Adrian as well. . .

Any of yous experiencing the same problem?
Old 06-15-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
atsibo
Mushroom Fighter

atsibo is on a distinguished road
well i got the 1st quest from Roumenus and i just cant find those damn pants of his! xD
ive been killing monsters like 2-3 hours and nothing! xD
atsibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
Yes, Roumenous is the first part, and from what my guildies have said, the drops take forever for part one, but drop much easier for the last 2 parts (Shutian and Adrian).

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:28 AM   #5
Hotaru
Slow Slime

Hotaru is on a distinguished road
Ah I see Thank you

I think the problem was that I have a completed quest with Roumenus that I did not want to turn in since I'm saving the EXP for a later level. But I will have to turn it in now :S
Old 06-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #6
atsibo
Mushroom Fighter

atsibo is on a distinguished road
untill i find roumenu's pant i had found all the others things! xD
So here are the things u get from the event ^^
1st Quest

2nd Quest

3rd Quest
atsibo is offline   Reply With Quote