Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 03:33 PM   #11
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I am not familiar with hacking/changing files and I don't want to be. But, correct me if I am wrong here. If the Fiesta Client chsnges a file, is that not Fiesta changing the file? Not an individual user going in and changing it themselves?
Well yes and no. Because its the users interaction that changes the file. In fact all that reinstalling stuff could be ignored if he just deletes that 1 file, because thats the only point in reinstalling.

My tool just takes the matter at hand, and allows a more direct approach. Not more. Also the file is just a simple list of names, its not protected or anything.

So i don't see any reason while changing the file is against the ToS. Some do it in a lengthy and inefficient way, and some do it fast and efficiently, the method behind is the same.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
Ninja_Medic
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Ninja_Medic & Tomoshibi
Current Level: 8x on both. :P
Server: Apoline FTW!
Ninja_Medic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Medic
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Maybe we should put a suggestion thread in the Officials asking for an Unblock feature to be added. That would make everything easier.
I agree with this suggestion.

Maybe they should put to voting option on the home page to see just how many people would like it to be a feature, just in case this accident happens again.

Ninja_Medic- Level 8x Paladin
Old 05-08-2008, 03:54 PM   #13
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
They already know we want an unblock feature. There's enough threads about it.

And regardless how inconsequential or pointless not deleting/altering the file is, we still don't because despite all of that it is a rule that does happen to be in the ToS.
Closed Thread